Ch. 1

(Y/N) Pov:

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm a Shadow Exterminator demon.

Basically, I'm half Exterminator, an Angel that gets sent down from Heaven to kill and murder demons once a year on New Years so Hell doesn't get overpopulated. We also have the ability to summon our weapons. Mine is a black obsidian scythe with a crystal star on top of the obsidian handle. It can even turn into a metal parasol whenever I need to do long distance attacks.

Now, my other half, the Shadow demon half, is just like any other Shadow demon. Our bodies are made of shadows, and we have the ability to go invisible, phase through walls, and become shadows against walls. Oh course, this means we can't wear any clothes and accessories, since they'll just give us away too easily. Shadow demons are made for stealth. If we don't want to be found, we sure as damn stay hidden. We even have our own 'voids'. I like to think of my void as my own personal locker where I can store all of my personal stuff. We even get little shadow helpers that hand us whatever it is we need from the void. And I can't forget to mention the fact that we can open up portals so we can travel anywhere in Hell more quickly.

Despite all this, I look more like an Exterminator. When I first came to Hell, I looked more like a Shadow demon, only with (F/C) misty galaxy hair and dragon-like wings. The more power I got from stealing human and Hell born souls though, my form started changing, until I began looking more like an Exterminator.

Instead of misty galaxy hair, I now have horns. Two large main horns that curl back, and a smaller set on either side. I also have a dark grey V shape strip reach from the base of my wings, going over my shoulders and joining together over my chest, one small spike on each shoulder. I also have a dark grey stripe on my hips, and three dark grey ribs protruding from either side of my waist. My wings were large and feathered, with gold marginal coverts. I mostly kept them folded tightly against my back so they wouldn't get in the way too much. My left eye is round with two big top lashes and three smaller bottom lashes. My right eye was an X.

I also have a halo floating above my head. It was half melted, but it did have an up facing arrow in the center with two smaller crosses on either side.

When I first came to Hell, Lucifer had told me that I was a Shadow Exterminator demon because I had a pendant that an elderly woman gave me when I was still alive. He said there were four other Shadow Exterminator demons as well. We were meant to be like protectors of Heaven and Hell. Lucifer even trusted me with his spell book! The Forbidden Book of Heaven and Hell Spells.

Anyway, I also have family here in Hell too!

Both my parents AND my older brother.

My brother's death was an accident. My mom had been cooking in the kitchen and had left my brother, as a toddler before I was born, in the living room to listen to the radio. He somehow got ahold of the cable that connected the radio to the wall socket, started biting it with his teeth that were growing in, and electrocuted himself. He died in 1896.

He was raised by our grandfather, who was also here in Hell at the time. My brother goes by the name Hacker, and he has the ability to control any electronic device in Hell. He can even travel through devices, like portals. He also enjoys creating viruses and corrupting any electronic device after stealing information. This comes especially in handy when he happens to run into someone trying to plot Lucifer's downfall. He steals the information and sells it to Lucifer who then has them murdered before they could even think about overthrowing him.

Hacker has pale grey skin with black hair, purple and yellow streaks in it. He likes to wear a white T-shirt with a black and purple sweater unzipped, a pair of dark grey jeans, purple converse, and a green eyepiece connected to an earbud (like a spy). His body glitches every so often, and he's mute so he can't speak. He uses sign language.