(A/N)

Hello everyone (^w^)/

It's me again!

And I'm bringing you all a new Hazbin Hotel story!

This time, it's with the Gasmask demon, Tom Trench.

First off, I would like to say that you will still be a Shadow Exterminator demon, only instead of the first version, you will be the second version (the one on the cover).

I think I mentioned before that I wasn't really satisfied with the previous Shadow Exterminator demon form, so I decided to make them look more like Exterminators, only they still the Shadow demon abilities.

Second of all, Regent and Vanessa (your parents) along with your older brother Hacker, will also be appearing on this story. You'll be living in the (L/N) mansion. Nočná Mora might make a few appearances as well.

I would also like to say that most of the Misfits will NOT be appearing in this story, except for a couple minor mentions/ appearances of Charlie, Vaggie, Alastor, and Angel Dust. I might have the charecters from Helluva Boss appear as well (maybe).

Overall, I'm excited to start this story!

And if you're just coming from my Baxter Oneshot story, I'm happy to say that I will be continuing it sometime in the near future. I'll only be taking a temporary break from it so I could work on this story, and maybe a couple others once I have finished.

Anyway, see you all in the first chapter.

Stay tuned folks (^w^)