Lost Love

We broke up. I keep finding the urge to text you and I can't. You want nothing to do with me. So I texted you one last time and turned off my phone knowing you wont respond. I went to bed early hopefully to avoid the dreams of you. I just wanna go back to what we had. All the kisses. All the moments we shared. All the hugs. All the tears of joy that came out. But I couldn't avoid it. It happened every night.

I turned my phone back on and I see I have a text from you! I'm shocked and scared to read it. I procrastinate like I always do about opening it. But what could you have said. I can think of many things. All good and bad. Finally I decided to open it.
Listen, I know we are having a rough patch and I am sorry, I never wanted to hurt you like I have. I do love you and I do want us to ve together but right now I just, i don't know what I am feeling. I don't want to talk and I know you're not giving up. I know you miss me. But I have to say good bye.
My heart is breaking. I can feel the tears stream down my face as I finish reading. I don't know what to do. Then I knew. I ran out my house and started to run to her house. I don't have a car and it's too snowy to ride my bike. If I slip I'll get up and keep running. I catch myself outside the big red door of her apartment and I ring the buzzer hoping she will open up. But she doesn't, instead she came down the stairs barely opening the door.

"What do you want?" She said
"I want you. I don't want to let go what we have. I don't wanna lose you." I told her.
"I can't do this anymore, you lied to me. And you talked about me behind my back." She said frustratingly.
" I never meant to I swear. I only stood up for you. I would never talk bad about you. I may say things out of anger but I don't mean them. Please. I love you." I pleaded
"No, I can't. I'm sorry." She said going to close the door. But I grab the door and ask to come in and talk inside. She let me in and we sat on the couch. It was quiet for a moment but we were alone. We didn't get to be alone often.
" Look, I am so so sorry for how things are and I know I messed up but please, don't leave me. I need you." I say wrapping my arms around her.
" But we can't, it's just not the same anymore." She replied but not pushing me away. She knew I was hurting. She knew I love her. Just like I knew deep down she didn't want things to end this way. I pull away and don't say anything for a minute and just think. She got up to go to the kitchen but I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me and kissed her. She didn't push away. I just held her while I kissed her. Feeling her warmth and soft lips press against mine. We slowly start backing into her bedroom and close the door not pulling apart. My hands are on her waste and hers are around my neck. She lifts off my shirt and I let her. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waste as we continue to kiss. I lay her softly on the bed and take off her pants. I hover above her and just look at her for a moment.
" What?" She said.
"You're beautiful." I told her and leaned in to keep kissing her. She undos my belt buckle and takes my bra off. She's kissing my neck and her hands move all across my back. I miss her so much. I pin her arms back and move my lips across her bare chest all the way down to her waste and slowly glide my tongue around her boobs. She's breathing heavy and I realize now how much I really love her.
Then I wake up to the sound of an alarm clock going off and realize it was all only a dream. That none of it was real except the fact that she wants nothing to do with me. That it is really over between us. And my heart breaks even more as I realize she didn't text and that she only opened it.