Us

Thank you for clicking my stories, please enjoy and please vote and follow me. Give me feedback as well.

I never thought I would meet the most amazing girl. Claire makes me the most happiest person alive. I love when she stares at me and I know what she's thinking, because I think the same thing.
"I want you" My thoughts start repeating. I'm always thinking about you and I want you. I want your touch, your kiss, your body. I've been wanting to rip your clothes off for days. I want to squeeze ur boobs and lick you top to bottom. I want you all over me I want to feel your warmth and all. You drive me crazy and I can't have you when I want. The other day I had a dream and when I woke up I went straight to her room. She was sleeping in my shirt and her under ware.
"Babe." I whisper while rubbing her clit.
"Hmm?" She softly moaned
"Baby, wake up." I said still rubbing her.
"What are you doing up here Ryland?" She asked.
" I want you, right now." I slowly pull her panties down and push her shirt up. Claire just smiles and doesn't resist because I know she wants me too. I start to lick her clit and spit on her softly. I grab her waste and squeeze her she grabs at my back enjoying what my tongue and hands do. I push on her boobs and suck on them she slightly starts to moan.
"No, no, be quite babe." I whisper with a smile. Clair bites her lip. I rub faster and lick her everywhere. I bite her thigh and she slowly lifted her chest and grabbed the sheets.
"I'm gonna cum!"she said out of breath in a whisper.
"Keep going!" She moaned. I listened and didn't stop until she came. I spit on her clit and rubbed it even faster as she grabbed my hair until she squirted everywhere. I kiss her deeply and then I have to go for my daily jog. She wraps her arms around me and squeezes tight.
"I love you. Please don't leave" she asks. I wish I didn't have to but I do.
"You know I would stay if I could. I love you too baby." I whisper and kiss her on the cheek before I go.
"See you soon babe." I say as I cover her back up and let her drift back to sleep.