Date Night Gone Perfect

Please enjoy my stories please vote and follow me you for reading my stories  please vote and follow me.

"Babe, I want to go out and have dinner. Like old couples back then." Laura said getting antsy.
" Why can't we just stay in and have a little fun." Zach said with a grin grabbing Laura's butt. Laura bit her lip and rolled her eyes because she knows what Zach wants and is teasing him.
"I want to go out baby, please? Lets go to Phil's Diner." Laura begged Zach. He couldn't resist and gave in.
" Okay fine but, you're doing everything I say tonight you understand?" He demanded.
"Yes." Laura smiled
"Yes what?" Zach gave her a look that she can't refuse.
"Yes daddy." She said and went to get her stuff ready. Zach went to grab his wallet and keys to leave. He called Phil's to get a table.
"Hi yes I'd like to make a reservation for two please. My name? Sure um it's Zach. Yes thank you." He hung up the phone.
"Babe you ready? I made us a reservation." Zach yelled from down stairs. Laura slowly makes her way down the stairs in a black skin tight dress and Zach can't help but stare.
" Does it look bad?" Laura looks down at herself.
" No, not at all. I assume you're not wearing under ware under that?" Zach looked at her up and down.
Laura shook her head " It's a secret."  She winked at him as she walked to get her purse and go to the car. Zach turned around in a split second and scooped her up.
"Why are you making things difficult?" Zach questioned.
" I'm sorry daddy, did you want me to behave?" Laura sassed.
"Looks like someone is gonna need to be punished." Zach said.
"That's okay, I like it." Laura teased. Zach smiled knowing he'd have to come up with something else. As they drove to Phil's Zach put on music, Laura tried to change it but Zach tapped her hand and told her no. They pull up slowly to the restaurant and Zach went around the car to get Laura and gave the keys to the valet.
" Here's a Tip, we will be leaving in an hour tops please have the car pulled to the front by then." He told the valet who nodded.
" Are you ready?" Zach looked at Laura.
"Why wouldn't I be?"Laura looked puzzled. Not knowing Zach had made other plans during the night in surprising Laura but he also had another plan for the evening. They went to sit at their table in the private area near a window. Zach and Laura both ordered their meals and had wine to wash it all down.
"Would you like desert?" Zach asked Laura who was drinking her glass.
"Yes daddy."Laura said
Zach ordered her a chocolate cake with fudge and whipped cream. She was so excited. Just then the waiter came over and told Laura he had something for her. Laura was confused.
" What's this?"Laura looked at the envelope.
"I don't know, open it." Zach lied with a smile on his face. Laura opens the envelope and finds a plane ticket for a skydiving trip.
"Skydiving? Zach, you know I'm scared of heights." She said.
"I'll be with you the whole time if ur scared just look at me." Zach reassured her and they left the restaurant. A few minutes later Zach and Laura get to the air field for there flight. Laura looks at Zach as he nods. They soon are off in the air and are flying over the country. They will have to jump soon.
"Are you ready baby?" Zack looks at Laura. As she nods they both buckle to one another to make sure they don't get hurt.
"1...2.......3! Jump!" Zach yells and they both jump out together. laura grips Zach's arms tightly and shuts her eyes.
"Babe it's okay I've got you. Open your eyes." Zach tells her. She does so not letting him go. They soon reach the ground and take off their harness. Laura turns around as she still takes off the rest of her harness not noticing Zach get on one knee and pull out a very shiny ring. As Laura slowly turns around Zach has the biggest smile on his face. Laura is surprised as she covers her mouth of her smile.
"OMG.." She says
"Laura, I know we've had our ups and downs and I know things haven't been perfect. But, I know one thing for sure, you make me the happiest person alive and I would never trade anything in the world for that. So I'm asking you Will you marry me?" Zach asks. Laura doesn't know what to say and hesitates for a seconded.
"Yes! I'll marry you!" Laura exclaimed in excitement. Zach picks her up and kisses her then puts her down and slides the ring on her finger.
"Lets get out of here, yeah?" Zach asks her. Laura nods and they get in their car and head back home.