THE DAY I MET THE AMBULANCE DRIVER

• Dedicated to Sam Witwer

The Day I Met The Ambulance Driver

Chapter One

It was a nice sunny day in Nashville, Tennessee. So I thought it would be okay to let my daughter play outside. So I went to get her that’s when I saw her passed out she was blue. "I did the himelick Maneuver on her the food came up but she still didn't start breathing." So I called 911, the operator picked up, I was franticly saying "my daughter she isn’t breathing!"

So the operator says, "Ok I will send an ambulance. In the mean time do you know CPR?"

"Yes I do."

"Ok good start giving her CPR until she either regains consciousness and starts breathing or until the ambulance gets there!" Immediately I start giving her CPR, the ambulance gets here 10minutes later. While looking down I start saying, "I couldn’t revive her, but she’s going to be okay right?" Then I look up at who I was talking to…., I faint a few minutes later I feel a light tapping on my face and I hear a beautiful voice saying, "Miss can you hear me?" Then I open my eyes to see the handsome face that had made me faint.

"Uh, I must be in heaven because you have the face of an angel!"

He laughs while blushing! "No miss you’re not in heaven you fainted."

"…Ohhh my…"

"Your daughter she’s fine she was having an allergic reaction to something she ate! Do you know what she had for lunch?"

"No I don’t the nanny fed her lunch, but I do know what she’s allergic to."

"What’s that?"

"She’s allergic to dairy and Peanut Butter. Oh my there was an open jar of peanut butter on the counter I think she got into it. I told the nanny what she’s allergic to, I swear that woman!"

"Well would you like to talk about it over dinner?"

"Uh are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yes, I am."

"I’d love to."

"Ok so I’ll pick you up around seven then?"

"Yeah that’s fine. I'll drop my daughter off at my Best Friend Chuck’s house."

"By the way what are yours and you’re daughter’s name?"

"Wait tell me your name first."

"My name is Bond, James Bond. No I’m just joking, my name is Davis. What’s your name and you’re daughters?"

"My name is Alice, my daughter’s name is Jenny."

"Change of plans lets go to Chuckie Cheese so Jenny can come with us."