chapter 10

Five minutes after they leave the phone rings, so I go over to answer it Davis follows. "Hello, Alice speaking."

"Hey Alice How did the date last night go with Davis?"

"Oh my god you actually called! Well it went great he took us…"

"Wait what do you mean by us?"

"Jenny and I."

"Oh Alice it’s not a date if bring your daughter."

"Oh well I guess that means you don’t want to know how it went then?"

"Oh well of course I want to know tell me everything."

"Ok he took us to Chuckie Cheese and then he surprised us with a trip to cold stones and then we went back home and I hugged him goodnight we exchanged numbers and he left." Once I finished my sentence Davis kissed my neck and tried to take my robe off without success so he just stood there behind me with his hands under my night top on my waist and kissed up and down my neck. I covered the mouth piece of the phone and said, "Please stop that’s very distracting."

"Who are you talking to" Erica asks.

I say, "Davis, here let me tell you about my morning."

"Ok."

"I woke to find Jenny eating a doughnut and she said that he had brought and that he was still here so I put on some music and started cleaning then while the song I Just Wanna Dance With You was on when someone touched my waist I thought it was Jenny so I said, "What do you want baby" he replied, "I want you," I blushed scarlet and turned around and said, "Oh I thought you were Jenny" he says, "Oh well my answers still the same." Then he takes the duster out of my hand I ask him what he’s doing and he says, "I just wanna dance with you." So we dance then chuck comes over to get Jenny and they talk and then they leave then five minutes later you call and here we are talking. Then I put the phone on speaker I say, "hey I got to do something so I’m putting you on speaker ok."

"Ok."

"So what do you think? Oh and did I tell you he’s the greatest guy ever?"

"Yes I think you mentioned how great he is only a million times or so, the last time I called." I smile at him, he kisses me then I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him we continue till he finally groans and points to the phone.

She says, "What was that?"

I blush and say, "It was nothing."

She says, "OH MY GOD he’s still there isn’t he?"

I smile "Yes he is why?"

"OH MY GOD well I just realized I have to go do something."

"L.o.l, ok well I’ll let you go do that then, bye."

"Bye."

"What was that about?" Davis asks.

"Oh she was just trying to subtlety give us some alone time, that’s all." Then I kiss him again.