chapter 5

"I got a surprise for u guys! I think you guys are going to like it."

"Ohhh, what is it Mr. Davis"

"Please Jenny just call me Davis?"

"Ok, Davis what’s the surprise?"

"Yeah Davis what is the surprise?"

"Now please don’t be mad I just want to surprise you and Jenny with a trip to your favorite ice cream shop!"

"Oh, well not to be rude but what would give you that idea?"

"Well while you went to order the pizzas I talked with your friend Aaron and he said that during the summer or on a hot day when you were kids you guys would always spend the day hanging out at either cold stones or braums. He said you preferred to hang out at cold stones so I figured that I would take you and Jenny to cold stones. Since its Jenny’s first time at cold stones I thought I would buy her any kind of ice cream she wanted."

"Oh, well that’s very nice of you Davis. Thank you. I haven’t been there in years so I can’t wait." "That’s so sweet of you! What flavor might you be getting Davis?"

"I don’t know I’ve never been there before so I can’t choose till I get there. What flavor might you be getting?"

"I’ll get the strawberry cheesecake or Butterfinger ice cream, there both my favorite. I usually just get the twist at braums but at cold stones I love to try out all kinds of the flavors."

Later on at cold stones. Davis decided to try the strawberry shortcake, Jenny got the Oreo surprise, and I got the Butterfinger surprise. We ate are ice cream in cold stones and then we left to head back to our house.