Chapter 3

Catra was thrown back to the cell's floor.

"Wh-What just happened?!" she asked herself. "This-This is what I'm good at!" her voice started to shake. "Wh-Why did that not work?!"

She finally collapsed in tears.

Why? Why couldn't she do anything right?!

She couldn't get her best friend to come home.

She couldn't keep her most dependable friends.

She couldn't see she was being used by someone who she thought was her friend.

She couldn't take over Ethria and please her leader.

"I'm such a failure..." Catra sobbed.

Catra was always afraid to cry. She would only cry when angry, desperate.

Catra's emotions had finally crossed the line, and into the sadness territory. Catra had never felt so alone in her life.

---

The cell opened again.

But instead of a "Lord Prime requests your presence", she was greeted by a mindless servant roughly grabbing her arm and pulling her along.

"Hey! Watch it!" Catra struggled.

She was led into a dimly lit room. There was a green spotlight on a table. The servant led Catra to the table and slammed her onto it.

"Let me go!" Catra growled.

But the servant was very strong, and strapped her down.

(VLD LANGST touchure anyone?)

The straps made sure she couldn't use her claws.

She pulled with all her might, but it only ended up scratching her wrists. At that, Catra accepted she wasn't gonna get out of this easily.

Another mindless servant walked in, in a lab coat and holding a list.

"Hordak wants answers," it recited. "Answer and pain will not befall you. Do not answer, and pain will befall you."

The lab coat servant pulled a lever and Catra could feel the table vibrate.

"What does the weapon do."

"I'll never tell you anything!" Catra growled.

The other servant pushed a button.

Catra's back arched as millions of volts was zapped into her. She squirmed and screeched, trying to get away from the pain. After a minute it was over, and she breathed heavily.

"Where is this weapon?"

"FUCK OFF!" Catra yelled.

More pain.

"How can we access the weapon?"

"Shut up!"

Even more.

"Is Queen Glimmer connected to the weapon?"

"I'll never tell you!"

Too much pain.

Catra could feel the beads of sweat travel down her nose and into her mouth. They were as salty as her tears. Catra breathed heavily. The servant opened his mouth to recite another question, but Everything went black before Catra could hear what it was.