Chapter 27

The Next Day 

10:00am 

Bella 

"Lana!! Chicago!! Hendrix!! Theodore!! ANYONE!?" I screamed from my bedroom. All at once the four just rammed into my room, falling over each other, ending up with Chicago and Theo on the floor. 

"What's wrong!?" They yelled in unison. 

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!" I replied and they all groaned rolling their eyes and proceeded to leave the room. 

"Guys! This is serious!" I yelled. I ran out and grabbed Theo's arm, pulling him back into my room.

"I need help and you're gonna help me! Got it!?" I demanded. 

"Goddess help me, fine!" He said. 

"Good boy! Now let's go!" I said as I marched into my closet. 

"I have no idea what Sin has planned but he told me to wear something cute and classy. What the hell is cute and classy, Theodore!?" I cried and he just smacked his hand against his forehead. 

"You're overthinking it, Bella. Just wear something you'd normally wear, don't think of any restrictions. You're..always cute and have class so it shouldn't be hard." He said as he turned around and left. 

"Wait!" I shouted. 

What was that? I thought. Whatever I don't have time to waste, Sin's gonna be back soon to take me out again. 

I don't remember what happened after we started watching the movie last night but apparently I fell asleep in Sin's lap and I snored! I don't freaking snore but I did last night and in front of Sin! 

What is wrong with me? I asked Dexia. Sin liked it, so there's nothing wrong. She replied. We don't know that! I responded. Yes we do, he said so. She spoke again and I just rolled my eyes. 

I decided to take Theo's advice and just not over-think it. I scanned my closet and decided to go with one of my more basic outfits. 

The outfit consisted of a really cute white crop top with a short flowy blue and white skirt to match

The outfit consisted of a really cute white crop top with a short flowy blue and white skirt to match. I also wore my favorite white converses again. 

When I was finished getting dressed I ran downstairs and saw Sin in the living-room with everyone else. 

"Hey, guys!" I announced. Everyone's head turned to face me.

Lana and Hendrix started whistling while Chicago and Sin were clapping but Theo just stood in the corner with his arms crossed. 

"You look beautiful, Bella." Sin said as he came over and engulfed me in his embrace. 

"Thanks, Sin. You don't look too bad yourself." I winked. 

"Well, we'll be back before nightfall," Sin said looking at the group. "Hendrix, link me if anything goes wrong, okay?" He said and Hendrix nodded.