Extras : Defeating The Rogues

Hey guys! So I know Broken Angel is officially over, *sadface*, but here are some extras I know people have been wanting some more details on! 

We'll be starting with further details on when Bella defeated her Uncles rogues and ending with Theo leaving. So I hope you guys enjoy and yes, there will be a second book, and a third, and a fourth! So stayed tuned and now off into the extra! 

****

Bella 

My Uncles rogues surrounded me. Two were on my left, two were on my right, and one in front and behind me. They each barred their teeth at me and let out blood curdling growls. One of the rogues to my right kept pawing at the ground, the others one my left appeared to be drooling. 

How disgusting. I thought. 

I was more focused on the one in front of me, this one was different. His eyes were bloodshot red, his mouth appeared to have longer canines, almost fang like teeth, and his movements were jagged. 

We'll have to take him out first, I spoke to Dexia. 

I prepared myself as the wolves began circling me and my Father and Uncle just stared at us with some more rogues piling up behind them. 

As I suspected, the red-eyed rogue in front of me leaped at me first and we went at it. Rolling around on the ground, nipping at each other wherever our teeth could land, when I finally got the upper hand and ripped out his throat just to be attacked by the two wrongs whom were on my left. 

I quickly got back on my feet and pounced on one of the wolves. We rolled around a bit as we were scratching at each other's sides. I eventually scratched him deep enough he fell over and whined on the floor. I turned my attention to the three wolves now circling me. 

I growled and waited for my opportunity. Two wolves lunged at me and I dodged their attacks, growing straight for the wolf front of me as he was too distracted paying attention to the others, I ripped his throat out, leaped to the two now behind me and got on top of one of the wolves backs, scratching at their necks and slit their throat. 

The other wolf howled and a few more from behind my Uncle and Father came over surrounding me. Within a few minutes I had multiple cuts and bruises on me now but I was still standing meanwhile all the rogues my Uncle had sent thus far were dead or dying on the ground. 

At some point during the fight my Uncle and Father had seemingly slipped away. I sprinted back into the warehouse and was confronted by two more rogues. 

I growled, standing my ground, and got ready. 

We got this, Bell. We got this. Dexia said. 

The one on the left leaped towards me first and we started to tussle on the ground. These rogues had better game than the last ones I faced. It took a little more strength but I finally defeated the wolf after biting into it's neck and I watched as the life left its eyes. 

I turned to face the other wolf with my blood stained fur but they weren't there. 

Pussy. I thought. 

I sniffed the air and caught my Fathers scent. 

I'm coming for you, Daddy.