Soul Mates

She smiled at me and sniffed. "Not really, I'm Danica. My home was just attacked by hunters. Like you. This is Felix he's my boyfriend. I see you've met Acantha and Belladonna they saved me once." She smiled and looked at them. She saw their faces and the smile fell from her face. Her eyes changed colour and Felix tugged at her hand whispering something her. "You see Clarista these two girls are bitches they're egocentric. You should be my friend not theirs. Estelle come on we need to get ready!" She shouted out the door. She glared at Acantha and Belladonna and stomped into the big room, Felix following shortly after.

A flustered girl came through the door with several bags. "Hey... Could you help me with my bags? They're a tad bit heavy."

"Um... Sure." I said grabbing a bag. My arm nearly fell off with the weight of the bag. "Whoa! What did you pack in here, a rhinoceros?"

She blushed and said. "No I just like packing. In other words I like clothes." She smiled at me.

"So you like clothes so are you a bitch or do you run a fashion label." Bella said raising an eyebrow.

The girl blushed. "Bella tut-tut you know you can't upset me I'm a poltergeist I'm already sort of dead." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh Estelle don't be so naïve you know very clearly that Bella could kill you with a snap of her fingers." Acantha said giving her a look that said 'don't be stupid'.

I stifled in a laugh I somehow managed to see the funny side of this- whatever it was. I don't know why I found it funny but I did. That resulted in everyone looking at me.

"Clarista you do realized that you look stupid." Bella said smirking slightly at me.

I blushed slightly but turned to Estelle. "I can bring your bags to your room if you want. But I'll have to know which room it is." I said laughing for a reason that is unknown.

That earned me some stares. Why do I laugh uncontrollably at inappropriate times? "So Estelle which room is yours." I said a scowl appearing on my face my wolf didn't like that they were laughing at her.

Estelle's facial expression changed from laughter to downright terrified. "The third floor last room on the right." She muttered.

I stomped past and marched up to her room I threw her bag carelessly on the floor. I was fuming. To make matters worse I came face to face with Sean and Cathy. Cathy was gazing up at Sean like he was a Greek God. Sean had his hand held loosely around her waist. I stared at them disapprovingly.

"Move bitch. Sean and I have something to announce." Cathy said her voice reaching a certain pitch that makes it slightly whiney.

"What? What is there to announce? Oh yeah you're a big whore that steals boyfriends." I said getting in her face.

The next thing I know is Sean has me pushed up against the wall and is growling in my face. "Don't you dare talk to my mate like that."

I was shocked a gasp sounded within me, my wolf felt sad and alone. It's been happening lately, the mood swings, the loneliness and depression. These are emotions I have never felt before. I nodded and let me go. I sank to the floor unsure of what my emotions were. The heat was taking its affect. Deep down the realisation hit.

Sean's my mate.

I ran to my room stumbling and trying to breathe properly. I slid down the wall my heart breaking to pieces; Sean thinks Cathy is his mate so he'll mate with her. I felt rejected, like a used tissue. I was broken. Sean did this to me within ten minutes.

I punched the pillow picturing Sean's head on it. His perfect face meeting my hand as tears streamed down my face I hated this feeling. Someone knocked softly on my door. "Go away!" I shout my voice muffled by the pillow that I now lay on.

My door opened to reveal Mark. "I said go away can you not speak English." I knew I looked a state but I didn't care it's not like he was my mate.

"What's wrong Clarista?" Mark said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I feel rejected my wolf just realized who her mate is." I sniffled.

"Who's the guy and why do you feel rejected? Mark asked concern flooding his voice.

"Sean." I barely whispered but he heard me and frowned.

"Impossible Cathy and Sean have just said that they're mates." He said. "Maybe you got it wrong you haven't even hit your heat yet."

"Mark listen to me there is something odd about Cathy. Has she ever shifted?" I asked.

"She was a defect. She actually isn't even and original pack member. She was a rouge." Mark answered.

A smile formed on my lips as a super natural came to mind she wasn't his mate she was a shape shifter a professional one. Since she became a member of the pack without giving this information she would suffer the death penalty.

I looked at Mark and leaned over and hugged him. "Thank you."

"For what?" Mark asked.

"For giving me some realization." I said. "I'm going to go to sleep it's gonna be a long day tomorrow. Night-Night Mark." I said discreetly shooing him out of my room.

"Yeah night Clarista", he kissed me lightly on the forehead. I smiled up at him and closed the door softly. I slid down my door.

My life is messed up.

A/N

Thanks for reading please comment, vote and if you haven't follow me for updates. 

Yet another instalment of twelve year old angst hope you enjoyed.