She's just a trade

^^Belladonna's P.O.V^^

I'm free the first thing I saw when I left that hell hole was my friends all of them except Clarista, I guess she wasn't really my friend. Despite me being back everyone still has an essence of sadness about them. Osuin looks the worst; he looks like he's on the verge of tears.

"Where's Clarista? Was she too proud to come?" I said, imagining Clarista sitting on her high horse looking down on us.

"She was the one who gave herself up for you." Danica said venom in her voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked shocked.

"The whole reason you're out of that place is because Clarista took your place." Osuin said. "It's not your fault though."

"I know it's not my fault. Why would she do that and where is Acantha and Felix?" I asked.

"They volunteered to go and get Clarista back." Danica laughed. "But you're safe now. Also it was quite rude of you to mention Clarista's absence and not theirs."

"Well its Clarista's fault we're all here. If we hadn't become friends with her we would not be here." The minute I stopped speaking a screech of pain ripped through the air. It wasn't a girl though it was a man.

A moment later Acantha came running out.

"Come help we've almost got her." Acantha swiftly turned back and said words that weren't understandable her hand drew back and bam a dark streak of light came from her hand and blew down the front wall.

"I didn't know I could do that... but it was awesome." She clapped her hands together and ran inside. I'd say that explosion killed a few hunters. Good.

^> Clarista's P.O.V<^

"Sean why are they doing this to me? Why are you doing this to me?" I cried. "I have done nothing wrong. Why do I have to deal with something you want? Tell me!"

"Well Clarista you have not been a very good mate so I had to come up with a way to show you how you should be kept and how you should act." Sean smiled a sickeningly sweet smile, the one that you give your parents when you're trying to get out of doing something.

"Sean they're just using you. They've wanted me for years and they used you to get to me, Sean please just help me get out of here. I'll give you what you want I swear."

His face scrunched up in anger, "You liar you always lie." He said grabbing my arm yanking me closer, the look of anger washed of his features replaced by regret. See look what you made me do I hurt you, just don't do it again." He held me close to him.

The atmosphere felt awkward thankfully it was soon broken by the door being knocked down by a member of the hunters.

"They've broken through bring her to the cellars." The man said breathlessly.

Sean pulled me down flights of stairs to the cellars I looked inside a saw under fed women, men and even children. But I looked into one of the cells and my body felt like stone, it was my mother and father looking back at me with terrified expressions.

"Clarista, why are you here?" My mother spoke.

"I could ask you the same thing, I thought you were dead. When my friends find me we'll all be safe together like we used to be." I only realised seconds after that I was crying but my tears were not water, oh crap that's blood. "What's happening to me?" A shot of pain tore through my body as if I was in an electric chair only it felt worse.

"Don't worry it will be alright your wolf is just getting an upgrade let's say." Sean realised not too soon after that I was not following him and he ran back stopping for a moment to look at me then shaking his head picking me up over his shoulder.

"Don't worry about your parents we'll do away with them later." He put me in a room with a single light bulb lighting the 4x4 area. "I have to go I'll be back for you in a few minutes, don't even think of escaping." He said sternly.

So for a while I sat of the ground crying helplessly, until I heard the lock on the door click and the door slowly open I looked up expecting Sean. It wasn't his though in his place stood an unfamiliar guy. He was very handsome but now was not the time to flirt.

I squealed and ran to the corner of the room shielding myself with my hands.

"Hey don't worry I won't hurt you I've actually come to save you. I'll be your prince charming." He said trying to light the gloomy mood. I can gladly say it didn't work. "Come on we need to go quick. He said grabbing my hand gently. We weaved through crowd of raging hunters.

"Clarista? Where the f**k do you think you're going?" Sean bellowed from the other side of the room. He ran over and grabbed me fiercely by the arm only to be punched by the god like stranger. I winced at the loud crack that came from Sean's nose.

"Come on Clarista we have got to go. I have an idea." He said picking me up bridal style and running to a van parked outside, he put me inside along with himself and banged at the back board.

The engine revved and half of the back board was gone.

"Hey sis, it's good to have you back." Xavier said, I wanted to get up and hug him but my body is killing me, I started to cry again.

The red tears stained my hands as I tried to wipe them away.

"Clarista what's wrong why are you crying blood, again. I thought it was over when you fully shifted." Xavier said sounding panicked.

You see when I was young I shifted early cause side effects such as; crimson tears (blood tears), periodic blindness, vomiting and delayed growth. I suffered from all of them. "I think my wolf may be dying. Help me. Please." I whispered.

Then darkness consumed me

--------

I have excuses ^_^

Firstly hospitals are a pain I went to a lot of appointments this and last month.

Second I had to re-write this six times because my brother deleted the word document everything he stole my netbook.

Good news I'm getting a laptop not a small netbook a big laptop so I can play sims and minecraft (even though I can already play minecraft)

Anyways I'm rambling remember to COTE and if you havn't fanned and are enjoying the story please fan because it will show when ever I update. And I'm rambling again so sorry

Peace out Home dog

yolo-you obviously love oreos (I know I do) *_*
What the actual fuck was I