The Story of Sandra's Mom and Dad

Sandra's father is named Lance, he joined the army when Sandra was born. He met Sandra's mother and haf a one-night stand. Unfortunately, Sandra's mom, Sarah, was 16 at the moment while her father was only 22. When Lance heard he immediately joined the army. Even though Beverly Hills is a big town, gossip travels fast, and gossip is what we feed on.
Nobody wanted this to get out so Sandra's grandma took Sarah into the family and told her to tell everyone she was raped. Sarah didn't like that plan, she'd rather tell everyone the truth. So she did. She told her best friend, coach Turners dad, Kent. He was a loyal friend that loved her more than a friend. When he heard he decided to make a plan of them leaving together once the baby was born and leave the child. She agreed with him.

So on the day sandra was born, Kent and Sarah skipped town and didn't come back until one day.
The day Kent found out he made a girl pregnant. His kid named Styler, who was already 3 years old. He found out because the mother died and social services tracked him down and he was now the legal parent of the baby.

Sarah was still never found and her Lance died in the army. What sucks is the fact that even though Sandra was still unpopular and people didn't notice her, this kind of information you just don't want to get out.

****

Present day

"Now how would you know what happened to my parents!? My dad died in the army and my mom was raped and the person that raped her took her and she died!" I knew it was a lie but I didn't want anybody to find out. "Oh.. Okay so your mother didn't get pregnant from Lance? Huh?! He didn't join the army because he was terrified?! ANSWER ME!!" I was just speechless. How did he know all of this? My dad didn't tell him obviously and my mother, well she's never been found and I don't think she wants to bring attention towards herself.
"What are you talking about?" I wasn't going to give in yet.
"Haha very funny. You know how Kent left for his son? Well that's me... I'm Styler Turner."
I was so shocked. I thought Styler was in college already? Maybe he did go to college but this is his job too. "B-but how j-just why!?" "Why what beautiful?" He said to me. "Why would you rape me and blackmail me from not telling anybody!?" I screamed at him. He didn't flinch, he was hot but not my type, somebody like Tony was. I had to apologize and tell him- wait tell him what! He's the one that was being a player and left me all alone thinking I was special. That bastard!
"Well the reason I'm dong this Sandra is because your too damn hot and because I don't want to get in trouble for pleasuring myself with you." "Ugh.. Fine! I won't tell anyone! Just let me go!" Of course I was gonna tell somebody but he couldn't know that, so I did what I knew was gonna get me out of here.... Play along.

"You are going to tell somebody!! I know you are!" I was in a corner and stood up. My heart was beating rapidly. I knew what I had to do but it would be too uncomfortable. He was sitting on a chair watching to see if I don't leave the office. It was about 11:00 A.M. so school,would end in about two hours. I walked towards him and zipped off my jacket. I sat on his laps facing him.

My face went towards his neck and I started to kiss him. He put his neck back so I could have more space. I started to unzip his jacket whilst I was kissing his neck. He softly pushed my head up towards his face and we started to kiss. His kiss was way more intense. He didn't do it passionately. He just went in there. I felt his tongue making his way towards mine. I decided to do the same and we started to French kiss. He took off his jacket while took off my shirt. This was the only way to distract him.
He leaned me against the wall then put both his hands on my boob. He leaned back and took off his shirt. I was surprised when I saw his six pack. "You like that?" He said to me with a grin. "Hell yes." Then he went towards me again. He closed the shades and locked the door of the window.

He started to take off my P.E shorts and kissed my legs as he pulled them down. Then he took off his pants. He was very fit and strong. He was wearing his boxers and then he pulled out some exercise mats then placed them on the floor. Well this was a P.E office, and there were no beds so this was a good idea. He placed me on the floor and he went on top. He kissed my neck and started to go lower. That was when we heard the bell.

Whoo! Saved by the bell. I stood up quickly and put on all my stuff. I ran out with only my shirt on. Nobody was roaming the halls yet so I ran towards the school bathroom. But before I made it... There was a boy named Tony, that got in my way.