Who's this Guy?

"Sandra!" Tony's eyes widened. "H-how come you're dressed like this?" He stuttered to me. "What are you talking about? I always dress like this." I lied to him of course, but he's only been here for about a day so what would he know? "Anyways, want to get to class?" I said looking at his eyes. "Umm... I w-would but I am going to hang out with Miranda Becker. Hope you don't mind, bye I'll see you in class."
Excuse me! Have I just been ditched? This is not the same Tony as I remember from yesterday is it? I hope not. Tony walked away to Miranda and started to flirt with her (Miranda is the most popular girl in the school.) I was so jealous! I bet that he would take her to grab n snack afterwards.
I stormed off and took a sharp left turn to the gym. "Oww!" I dropped to the floor and saw a,l my books scattered on the floor. I looked up and saw the one and only Pete Walker. He was the most beautiful and the most popular guy at school. But he's a player.
"Damn, watch where you're going girl!" He screeched at me. I stood up and started leaving. "W-wait, I'm sorry, I didn't realize how pretty you are." He was flirting of course. "Hey me and my friends are having a party tonight... Wanna come?" I thought of the k lay way to make Tony jealous. I looked over my shoulder and there he was, trying to look at me every time he could've. He was jealous, I knew he was too.

"Of course, you can pick me up if you wanted too." I said trying to be very civilized and a tease. "Yeah I'll pick you up at 6:00. Don't worry, I know where you live already. Biggest house on the block. Bye hot stuff." He said while walking away and staring at my ass. "I'll be waiting."

***

"What the hell Sandra!?" Said Tony. I was in P.E, and I guess you can say he was pretty mad that Pete asked me out. "What are you talking about? So you can talk to any girl and flirt with them and I can't talk to one guy Tony? One guy!" "Is this about Miranda? She means nothing to me!" "Heh oh yeah sure that's why you were giving googly eyes to her... I think I know what flirting is and that's it you little-" The next thing I knew I was hit in the head with a volleyball. "Ow what the hell? Can't you see I'm yelling at this guy, it'll only take a few minutes." Tony was making me so mad but I still liked him, I might even say I love him. But I'm not that easy anymore.
"SANDRA AND TONY!! MY OFFICE, NOW!!" That was Mr. Turner, our P.E teacher. Damn, I do not want to hear this at all.