Different Kind Of Morning

I woke up and found no Tony. I remember what he told me that morning. I just didn't think he'd be out the window so quickly.
I got dressed and went down to the kitchen. I made myself eggs and bacon for me and grams. She always overslept because she worked hard every night for extra money. She wouldn't tell me what it was, but it paid the bills so much that I just let it go. I mean, it's not like she's a hooker in the night or something! Heh....right?
As I was eating I heard my phone buzz. "Hey I'm at school." Texted Tony. "K I'll be there." I replied. Man! I just realized what a whore I've been lately! I just talk to him and then a few seconds later he's staying over at my house! Well he had a good excuse of why.
A few minutes later U was done eating. I opened my phone and gasped. Dang! It's 5:00 a.m!? That means tiny woke me up at around four in the morning. I don't wake up that early, I need my sleep! I never had two hours of doing nothing so I took a shower in the morning too. Once I v came out I saw it was 5:25. So I blow-dried my hair and for some unknown reason. I did my makeup.
After I did my finishing touches I curled my hair. I looked in the mirror and I did not recognize myself. I looked so sexy and I would consider dating myself too! Grams woke up and saw me, "wow! I guess you do like this boy more than I thought huh?" I laughed and got my backpack. It was an ugly one too. "Wow dear you don't want to go to school with that as your backpack do you?" She said. She didn't even wait for an answer and went to her closet. "It's fall, you need a fall purse with you." She took out a beautiful purse and it looked like it was prada! I put it on and looked at the time.
It was 6:45 so I ran out to my car without saying bye.
I out all my stuff from my backpack and put it in my purse. I put on some sunglasses and put my roof down for my convertible. And yes, I do have a convertible. I rode to the school looking like a boss!
When I got to my school I stopped and saw my nasty ugly shoes. So I remembered my grandma had bought me some shoes that I didn't even bother checking to see how they looked I put them in my trunk so I crawled to the back and got the shoe boxes. Sure enough, these shoes were the best fall shoes ever! I don't know why but I started loving fashion now. I noticed they were boots and put it on. Now I was ready. I walked in the school with my purse looking better than I ever had before. Outfit on point and everything on point. I went to my locker and saw tiny waiting for me. I breathed in. Okay Sandra, here we go. And when he saw me, his eyes widened of being so surprised.