My New Character, ReedRunner.

Name ~ ReedRunner
Gender ~ Male
Age ~ 17 Moons
Crush ~ N/A
Mate ~ Nope
Kits ~ Nuuhhhh
~~
Appearance ~ ReedRunner is a dark Tabby Tom with even darker tabby markings. His eyes are icy blue, and his muzzle, chest, underbelly, and under-tail are light caramel, his chest crested White. His build is lanky for speed, yet built for strength and power.
Personality ~ ReedRunner is charming, And A Quick-Learner. He is rather sly and narrow-minded, and is quick at pointing things out. He has a little ambition in him, like his father, HawkFrost, did. He is also very brave, reliant, and loyal, like his Mother, IvyPool. Yet he is Self fish after he was lost From the Clans, yet MoonClan found him.

~~

History ~ ReedRunner was born 6 moons after the great battle between light and dark. He is the offspring of IvyPool and HawkFrost, yet has only little intelligence about his Father and his ambitious schemes. ReedRunner was kitted alongside HawkPool, His Sister. As ReedKit and HawkKit, they were adventurous, and playful, but one day, the Clans vanished before their eyes, leaving the two Kits alone. They managed to survive alone, with the help of Purdy, until he too, died. They were all alone, then, no one but each other to look too. Well into the apprentice age, ReedRunner and HawkPool had grown use to challenges of living alone, and they even took on the names of just Reed and Hawk. ReedRunner learned quickly how to defend himself, while HawkPool took on the task of hunting. Together, the Siblings grew a close bond, and they survived side-by side, until one day, HawkPool's life was taken by a Stray Dog, that had wandered far from the Twolegsplace, in search of food. Devastated, ReedRunner grieved, until nothing but anger, and hatred burned within' his heart. He continued surviving, showing no real mercy to nothing at all. He later joined MoonClan, and took on the personality of his old self, but his dark side remains.

~~

Parents ~ IvyPool and HawkFrost((Both Deceased))

Littermates ~ HawkPool ((Deceased)) MoleKit ((Stillborn))

~~

Theme Song ~ Masters of The Universe, Sick Puppies,

And I Am Machine, Three Days Grace

~~

Other ~ N/A