• strength

|strength

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.
Romans 12:17

The very hard thing to do right now in this world but focusing on the light will help us to do it right!

Some of us get involved in some organizations in school or in workplace, to serve others, increase their sense of belonging or gain some experience. After getting involved, some became so busy and tired that they haven't slept in a right time, their academics was a total flop and they're totally down not just physically, emotionally but most of all spiritually!

Before getting involved, they're so full of passion but why do they feel so empty and lost?

Always remember, if our strength comes from the world, IT IS LIMITED.

Our God is the light of the world, those who follow Him will not walk in the dark for they will have a light of life. Most of the times when we get involved in some organizations not just in school also in the world we forget to trust God and the mission that given to us, accomplishing nothing.  With all the running around, what remains is an empty feeling.

May the Lord teach us not to focus on past successes or failures, but to forget what is behind and strain toward what is ahead, to press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called us heavenward in Christ Jesus.

This 2020 let us have the 2020 vision, God's vision in our heart and actions.

If our strength comes from the Lord, it is boundless.

Our strength should not come from the world, but from the Lord.

May the strength of the Lord walk with us!

Godbless and lovelots ♡ x

#IAmAChristian