Um.

(AN Hello silent readers, i know you're there, get off your lazy ass and comment and vote...)

Jeff's POV

I sat outside the street thinking of how I could fix this... I'm not even sure if I can tho... I have to attempt to..

Jasmine's POV

I changed into my pajamas and got into bed, then there was a tapping on my window I rolled my eyes over to see Jeff-.- its been two weeks and my scar hasn't healed on my leg.

I got up and walked over to the window "What?" "Can you open the window?" "No, what do you want" he frowned "I wanted to apologize.." I stood there contemplating if I should open the window or not, I sighed and opened it and he crawled in "You could knock too, ya know.." oh did I mention I moved back into my parents house? Well yea.

"I didn't want to wake your parents" he randomly hugged me "Um?" I said awkwardly not hugging him back he ignored, I sat on my bed and he sat next to me. He looked at the scar on my leg "... I'm really sorry Jasmine.." "It's alright.." he frowned and hugged me again and I hugged back "What's with you and hugging today?" I laughed

He shrugged "You should go to sleep, it's late." "Where are you going?" "Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow" he started walking towards the window he looked back at me and I pouted and he just laughed "Bye Jasmine" and with that he jumped out the window and left. I went to sleep shortly after.

(This was just an awkward filler because I haven't updated in like a week sorry:( I'll update again tonight :)