Dissapointment

Jeff's POV

I was tired of this, I looked through her phone and found the address to where she was staying. I'm just gonna end this, this girl is getting on my nerves. I glanced at the address on the phone and matched it with the apartments numbers, they matched. Time to get this over with...

I quietly crept into the little apartment to find all the doors closed, I quietly opened the closest one to me. It was Melissa, I closed the door and went on.. I finally found the room Jasmine was in, I walked over to her bed and pulled out my knife.

I looked at her, she was sleeping peacefully. Her chest slowly rising and dropping, her face still and soft, I crouched down beside her and studied her for a moment. There was no way I could kill this girl.

I sighed and thought about it, my feelings have never interfered with a job.. I just stared at her, I put my hand up to move a piece of hair out of her face. I stroked her cheek and then ran my finger over her bottom lip, without thinking I softly pressed my lips against hers.

I wasn't expecting her to kiss back, she was asleep. I pulled back and mentally slapped myself, what is wrong with me-.- I sighed and put her phone on her bedside table and quietly left the apartment. Leaving me disappointed with myself.

Jasmine's POV

I woke up and saw that my phone was on the table beside my bed... That means Jeff was in Melissa's apartment. I seemed to be alive.. I ran out of my room and into Melissa's, she just gave me a weird look. "Should I ask?" "No.." I walked to the Starbucks down the street and sat down outside.

Why did he come last night? And then again why didn't he kill me? More questions filled my head that I had no way of answering. But I had to go to school tomorrow so I thought I needed to work on my essay.

After I was done I kept thinking about Jeff.. I kinda wanted to see him and I kinda didn't. I wanted to ask about everything, but I didn't want to risk my life-.- but I had a feeling I would see him again soon.