Intruder

Jasmine's POV

So far a week has passed and I never seen that guy..I told Melissa about it, she's just as freaked as I am. Anyway school is boring so I doubt you want me to tell you about my day so.. I went home took a shower ate some dinner, usual stuff then went to bed.

About 3AM I woke up from the sound of my window breaking, I froze and proceeded to freak out. My head was under the covers "Hey there." I heard. I Took the covers off my head and saw him standing there with the same clothes, white hoodie and black dress pants. Even though It was dark I knew it was him, I could see his carved in smile. He had a knife in his hand and I instantly remembered he had killed someone the other night.

I screamed at the top of my lungs. Shit my parents went on a vacation to the beach for two weeks. That means I'm alone with this killer. It was quiet for a minute but me being the idiot I am broke that silence "What happened to your face?" I asked. He smiled and got closer "None of your concern.." Everytime he would get closer, I would back up. "Go To Sleep." he said in this voice that made tears come down because of how scared I was.

He got on my bed so I quickly jumped off and ran down the stairs, I grabbed my phone and called Melissa. Give me a break I wasn't thinking straight, I was panicking and crying. I ran outside. "Why did you call me so late?" "The guy I told you about is in my house!" "What?! Call the cops not me!" This time he was walking out of my house up to me and I screamed and dropped the phone, forgetting about it.

"Jasmine! Hello? Hey?! Is this a joke? Ughh not funny!" Then she hung up. "Jasmie" he said, he knows my name oh my god how does he know my name. "Don't cry Jasmine, it will be over quick." he put the knife to my stomach "Now go to-" Sirens, they were getting louder and louder. When we saw the lights he took off, leaving my here speechless and crying hysterically. The cops got out of their cars.

"He left.." I said they all nodded and I had to describe him to a sketch artist and answer some questions for them. Melissa came, she must have been the one who called them. "Come on, your staying in my apartment." she said. I went inside and packed a few things, when I went to my room I saw the picture of me from my last birthday that I kept hung up was missing, 'He took it' was my immediate thought.

Jeff's POV

I made my way onto her bed, as soon as I did she quickly jumped off and ran down the stairs. I got up and made my way to her door when a picture caught my eye, it was a picture of her in a little pink and white party dress, her hair was light and blonde and her freckles just added to it, Her smile was wide and her eyes illuminated a bright blue. It was beautiful, without thinking twice I took the picture off the wall and quickly shoved it into my pocket.