sixteen

thank you for the love on my last few chapters.

it was christmas day and sage hadn't talked to nick since he'd called and asked her to come over today.

she put on something casual enough to spend the day with gia and his mom.

she was determined to win nick back, but he was making it difficult. she already felt like shit but then he went on twitter and subtweeted her calling her "the root of all evil", which really rubbed it in.

she had spent the first half of the day with her mom and dad. she had bought her mom a beautiful lock necklace, and her dad a new tv for the basement because he loved to watch sports.

her parents had bought her a new car, which she was beyond thankful for. it was perfect; her dream car.

she drove to nick's house with gifts in hand. she'd bought gianna a bunch of paint and canvas, as well as an easel and paint brushes, remembering what nick told her about gia wanting to learn to paint like her.

she didn't know much about his mother, but she wanted to get her something anyway, so she had a gift card for a massage and a manicure and pedicure.

as for nick, she had a lot for him.

the first thing was her old car. as soon as she got her new one the first thing that came to mind was giving nick his own. her parents thought it was a bad idea to just give away a barely used car, but when she explained nick's situation of having to catch rides to school and sharing his car with his mom, they saw the look in her eyes.

she was excited. she had the twinkle in her eyes and her face lit up, just like it used to when she was a child and they took her for ice-cream or to a museum.

they hadn't seen it in a while. their daughter was very put together and formal. she didn't really show her childish side.

with nick she did. they saw a change in her like no other, so they agreed to let her give him the car.

not only did she get him a car, but she got him a promise ring. she was hoping that he'd accept it, because it was her promise to always be loyal.

along with the ring and the car, she was hoping to give him some bomb ass sex. she missed him dearly and she wanted to be as close to him as possible.

she pulled up to his house in her old car, parking in the driveway and calling him.

"what." he answered coldly, and she knew tonight was going to be a challenge.

"hey, i'm here and i don't wanna just walk in, so do you want me to knock or..?" they boy gives a long sigh and a groan before she hears him shuffling on the other end. he starts speaking again. "you are so difficult-"

"i just didn't want to upset you anymore than i already have." she said sadly, making his heart hurt a little bit.

"it's fine, sage. it's probably better for me to meet you outside anyway so we can talk."

he hangs up, slipping on some shoes and making his way outside. "sage is here, ma! i'll be right back." nick shouts to his mom and walks out of the door.

as soon as he sees her his eyes widen. she looked so beautiful. she wasn't wearing anything spectacular, but it was perfect enough for nick.

he also looked handsome to sage, but when did he not? she wanted to hug him and kiss him all over his face.

it had been a while since they've seen each other this close since he avoided her at all costs at school.

"hey." she spoke, and he waved at her.