Chapter 3

Hey there! So I thought I'd update again because why not also I got my mouth raped by a dentist's fingers and my mouth hurts so that's great and yeah...!
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

"What the hell is going on here...Tino explain!" Emil yells across the sizeable space that is the school gym.

"Well umm...We were talking and then... We kissed and then... YOU came in and RUINED IT!" I state while I think about what I just said.Why did I say it that loud, it's really not his fault.

Emil's jaw went to the floor as I can imagine he was quite surprised at my unusually loud outburst."umm...sorry I'm just going to leave you guys alone now" He says with guilt in his voice as he pacily makes his way to the door.Although he briefly stops as he touches the door handle,"Berwald, don't go too hard on little virgin Tino you might get stuck" he spits as he leaves the room.

My cheeks redden as my body starts to shake and tears form at my tear ducts which won't disappear even with multiple attempts of wiping my eyes with my hands.Why would he say such a horrible thing!?

"Sorry Berwald I need be somewhere soon...I'm sorry!"I say. At that I sprint to the door as my body shakes and my lip quivers.Tears fall silently as I make my way to the changing rooms and lock myself in one of the showere cubicles. I don't want to talk to anybody ever again!

Although only a few minutes later I am met with the same blue eyes that belonged to the boy I loved. "What are you doing in here Tino?..." He drags me out my feet and chuckles at my crazy messed up hair.

"Just ignore what Emil said..." he continues. After he drags me out he pulls me onto his lap. "Anyway I think he's jealous of you," He whispers as I lay my head on his broad chest.

"Why would he be jealous of me, I am a short virgin who hasn't been through puberty yet so I still sound like I did 10 years ago" I criticise as I stare at him, waiting for his reply.

"Well I've always had this feeling that he's watching me," Berwald replied "I also find it annoying how he sometimes clings to me or calls me nicknames," He pauses momentarily as if thinking deeply "Those kinds of things are usually done because of ones affection for another, if you understand what I'm getting at" he finishes. We don't talk for a few moments so I start to think.

It would make sense if Emil were to like Berwald
since he is tall, handsome and has the sexiest accent
In this school but why can't he just move on since he now knows that we are...

"What is our relationship status right now Berwald?" I ask hoping he'll say Lovers or mutual affection or something smart that he usually says.

But he simply grunted. "Im not sure...I suppose I've loved you from the start so I'm sure even if its one sided I'm your lover."

I smile at my lover as I blush. "I feel excactly the same...So lovers?" I ask with hope obvious in my voice."Lovers." he simply states.

It's rare to see Berwald smile more than once in a day so every time those soft pair of lips quirk into a smile I cherish it and take a mental photo in my brain.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Yep! so I'm going to be honest and say that was probably the shortest chapter yet although the only reason I'm continuing this story so fast is because my friend was nagging me.