Clipping 1: Most Sought-After Bachelor

Clipping 1: Most Sought-After Bachelor; The Times Celebex

You may know fellas with those bubbly or brooding personalities, but we all know that this guy is in a league of his own. In contrast to his cold and merciless nature while dealing with business, he is warm and inviting to the people who know him. His wealth and social status are quite the talk of the town, along with his bachelor position. He was also on the front page of The Forbes Magazine for the second consecutive year, quite recently. Talk about being an all-rounder.

If by any chance, you guessed this particular individual as Alexander Kimball, I am going to award you full marks because you are a hundred percent correct.

Only child of businessman Blake Kimball and former Miss. World Aera Dal Kimball, Alexander's dark hair, dark brown eyes and the cutest dimple on his right cheek makes him one of the most sought-after bachelors in all the seven continents. Oh yes, even the penguins want him.

Last to last year, Miesha Imikorave, the blonde Russian actress was rumored to have been engaged to Alexander, but he put it to rest the very next day during a press conference. Last month, Mickey Michaela, the Australian model also expressed her interest in him via a social networking site but as far as we know, nothing is going on between those two.

Despite the fact that even though Alexander is a businessman and the media has given him celebrity-like fame, there is almost no controversy surrounding him, giving him that mysterious personality which serves as catnip for many women.

When asked about how long he would continue to just casually date and dodge marriage 'bullets' during a recent talk-show interview, Alexander had just smiled and said that he was waiting for the right one.

But seriously, we wonder when the marital bells go off for him. You would think that when half of the population of the planet, that is, each and every woman, wants to be Mrs. Alexander Kimball, he wouldn't have trouble finding The One!

So, with bated breath we wait.

For the prodigy child to tie the knot.

---
I personally cannot wait till Friday to upload the first chapter :)
I hope it comes soon!

-A