Chapter 2

I'm sitting here all dressed up and Rodrick ass still isn't here. He said he had to do a drop out of town but he'll be here at 10 to get me and take me somewhere. It's 11:58 right now. I was mad at first but now I'm worried. Like dead ass he's always on time. He never came more than 5 minutes late a few times and that was it. It hates not being on time. I just wanna know what's going on.

Me:Hey Rodrick where are you? It's about to be 12 and you're not home. Please call me back. I love you so much.

Right after I hung up the door started jiggling. I looked out the peep hole. It's Rodrick. I opened the door and he fell on me making me fall. He's covered in blood. I pushed him onto the floor and got on my knees. I lifted up his shirt to see where he was bleeding at as I called 911. It's too much blood to see and they're busy. I can't get him in my car by myself. "Stop.", Rodrick said grabbing my phone. "I'm not gone make it and I don't want them people all through our house.", he said. I cried. "Go in my box, the PIN number is my daughter's birthday. You're set for life with that. Don't cry baby, it's ok.", he said trying to wipe my tears.

"Who did this?!", I asked as I cried.

"People came from everywhere. I-I love you." His eyes closed.

"Rodrick?! Rodrick?!"I grabbed my phone and called the police again. They answered this time. I told them the problem and address then called Rodrick's family. This can't be happening. No baby. "No!"