Chapter 1

"Real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga.", I sung as I did my makeup. I saw my man come in through the mirror. We looked at each other. "Hey.", I said after turning the music down.

"Hey baby.", he said sitting on the bed. "So where you going?", he asked as I finished my makeup.

"Nowhere, just getting cute to take pictures in the house."

"Well it's me and you today, how about that? I'm free for the day." I smiled.

"What should I put on?", I asked looking at him smiling.

"Whatever baby.", he said standing up.

"Okay." He got him some clothes out then left our room.

As I looked for something to wear he ran back in and kissed me then left back out. I smiled.

...

"Okay Strawberry Shortcake

"Okay Strawberry Shortcake.", Rodrick said. I started laughing. His first time seeing my pink wig and he calls me Strawberry Shortcake. "You look good though baby.", he said walking to me. He put his hand around my waist and I put mine around his neck.

"Thank you baby, you looking real daddyish.", I said. He licked his lips and rubbed his beard. This nigga know he fine. "You just know you fine. Where we going?", I asked.

"Imma take you shopping then we gone go out to eat then maybe a little Netflix and chill."

"I like the sound of that."

...

Rodrick sung songs to me the whole ride. That's one of the ways he express his love to me and I love it. "Baby imma be right back. I wanna go get something for tonight.", I said smiling and biting my lip.

"Okay baby.", he said grinning. We kissed then we parted ways.

...

I found a few cute pieces and I'm happy I did. I mean I won't be wearing them for long of course. "You ready?", Rodrick asked as I walked to him.

"Yes and starving let's go.", I said.

...

As we waited for our food we talked. "You know I love you right?", Rodrick asked.

"Yeah baby I love you too.", I said. He pulled out a box. My eyes got wide. "Don't do that.", I said. He knows I'm not ready to be married, not yet.

"It's not what it looks like. It's a promise ring." He opened the box. "I promise to love you and only you. I promise to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise to marry you, when you're ready. I also promise that we'll live happily ever after. Do you accept my promise ring?"

"Yes." He put the ring on my finger and I squealed. "I love you baby."

"I love you more my queen.", he said.

...

I laid on the bed naked as Rodrick licked and kissed every part of my body. From top to bottom. He opened my legs and looked at my pussy. He licked his lips before eating me out.

As he ate me out my legs shook and I moaned uncontrollably. "I can't.", I moaned trying to scoot back. He picked my hips up and ate me out like it was his last meal. I tried moving but I couldn't. Next thing I know I came.

He looked at me as I laid on the bed lifeless. We both chuckled. "You tapping?", he asked as he stopped pulling down his joggers.

"I want all the smoke little daddy.", I said looking at him.

"I'm about to destroy that pussy, you done fucked up."

"Kill it." He pulled his dick out then we started fucking.

...

He did indeed destroy my shit. I'm laying on his chest with my eyes closed drifting off and playing with this dog tag I got him. I got it customized. I got his daughter's picture on it with diamonds around it and the date she was born and the date she passed on the back. He was so touched he cried. I know how much she meant to him so I just had to.

I slowly let go of the tag and fell asleep.