1 ~the dark past

READ THIS BEFORE READING THE STORY!!
_______________________________________ so before we start with this story I need to clarify some things about my oc
Gender- girl
Sexuality- bisexual
Hair- white with sky blue tips
Cold blue and dead eyes

Here is a picture of her just so you can imagine her more clearly

Just if anyone would be asking since I didn't really clarify those things at the beginning of the story

Anyways keep enjoying the story!! :D
__________________________________________

"stop it mom, I'm sorry I won't do it again" with tears rolling down my face I could feel myself trembling from the fear.

"It's too late you little rat, daddy's not here to save you this time" my mother said as she kept beating me up, punch by punch on the floor.

But this time I cried less than the other times...it was normal for my mom to beat me up. She and my dad had always had a toxic relationship since they first got married and had me.

Ever since I was born my family has been a mess. My dad works as a bartender at a crappy bar and my mom constantly drinks and beats me up for not listening to her orders. My dad is not home most of the time so he can't do much about it. But when he is and my mom is beating me up, he SOMETIMES defends me.

I never really had any trust in my parents specially because of the horrible childhood I had. Constant beatings and my mom drinking all the time. My dad not giving a fuck about what happened to me.

I had lost h o p e.

I never really saw a purpose on life until my quirk manifested. I was about 4 when I first had an ability to create water which was one of my quirks. I was so happy that day that I went running home from school to tell my mom. Turns out she didn't even care and said that my quirk was useless.

But 3 months later another quirk started manifesting in me. I had the ability to make ice! Again I was super excited that I had two quirks since it's not that common. This time thought I didn't have courage to talk to my mom about it. Since I knew she wasn't gonna care either way.

A year later I found out that I could freeze the water I created coming out from my left hand and I could melt the ice coming out from my right hand.

I thought my quirk was super cool back then. I never used it in my house though since my mom said she hated my quirk and didn't wanna see me use it.

But my dream was to become a hero, so when I was in middle school I applied to go to my dream high school. UA....

I've heard that UA was a wonderful school where they teach you so much more about how to use your quirk and how to become a hero.

I never told any of my family about my future plans since I decided that I was moving out and living on my own once I start my hero career. Fuck it they wouldn't even notice I would be gone.

Right now I'm 15 and it was time for the UA entrence exam.

I woke up early since the exam started at 7:00 am. I put on some sweatpants and I hoodie to keep me comfortable. I went downstairs to were my kitchen is and made myself a peanut butter jelly sandwich. I quickly went out the door before I woke my family up.

The walk from my house to UA isn't that far so I had time to enjoy the walk on my way there. It was currently 6:40 am and I was already at the gate of the school.

There were a couple of students already there ready for the exam. When It was finally 7:00 am there were plenty of people ready to take the test.

"WELCOME BOYS AND GIRLS TO THE UA ENTRENCE EXAM!!"

I felt like my ears were going to bleed out of how loud the voice was.

"I AM ONE OF THE TEACHERS HERE! PRESENT MIC!!"

Damn his voice was loud, that must be his type of quirk.

They explained everything we needed to know about the entrence exam and about the robots. To be honest this test looked fairly easy to me since my quirk is really strong for this.

Since my mom wouldn't help me develop my quirk I trained to control my quirk and make it stronger every day.

"WELL WE ARE STARTING IN 3..."

everyone was lining up ready to go and charge

"2...."

I took a deep breathe and remember my hard training as a kid.

"1..."

This was it, the moment to get into my dream school.

"GO!!"

and just like that the UA entrence exam had begun...

___________________________________________________________________________
OMFG my fingers are so fucking tired -///-

lol anyways I hope you guys like the story so far and tbh I still don't have a plan to what I'm gonna do at the end but we'll see how this story develops

But yea I hope you guys like it so far

Anyways
-I'm out Owo