Chapter 1

I turned into the alley near school it was a filthy place, it was dirty and smelt like piss, just like the annoying hoe that stood in it, Elizabeth Macavoy.

She's the rudest girl at my school and has been tormenting me ever since fourth grade. She started tormenting me ever since she saw me. She would spread false rumors about me and tried to ruin my life, because of her I have no friends whatsoever but I'd rather have no friends than fake friends who believe fake rumors about me.

She has a pale white complexion and blue eyes with dirty blonde hair. It was long but dead from all the dyes she's put in it. She wore a white mini skirt with a pale pink shirt showing the top of her near non-existent boobs.

"Well well what do we have here?" she asked. Her voice like nails to a chalkboard, well at least to me it is. I ignored her disgustingly high pitched voice that she forced.

She rolled her eyes and extended her hand in front of her and looked at her bright pink acrylic nails. Looking up for a moment she raised a brow as if she was waiting for me to respond.

"Not saying anything?" she tried again to gain my attention but I walked right passed her.

"Is someone here?" I asked feigning a gasp. I turned around and pretended to look. "Nope I guess not."

She gasped and tried to slap me but I grabbed her arm, twisted it behind her back and threw her into a pile of mud.I'm so fed up with her I don't even want to fight her, it'd be a waste of energy and time, and to be honest she not worth any of it.

I made my way to school by foot and dragged my feet to my homeroom. I hated the atmosphere of the classrooms, dingy white walls, green and yellow tiles. It was a gross place.

I sat down at one of the brown metal desks and listened to my teacher "We're having the graduation in three weeks, you can get your gown and caps tomorrow at the gym...." she droned on and on handing us flyers and information for the tickets. When the bell rang I got up and went to my locker emptying it into my backpack.

"Hey." I shut my locker to see "hottest" guy in our school, Damien, staring at me. He's been labeled as that by nearly everyone. I even see some teachers drool over him, like really?

"What?" I will never be phased by beauty, ever.

"Why so harsh? I wanted to ask you on a date." He probably planned to bang every girl in the school, I'm most definitely not anything special. Boys like him make me want to punish their parents for not using a condom, or for letting the condom break like really? But hey, it was out of their control.

I stared at him in disbelief "I've never once talked to you throughout all of high school and middle school and all of a sudden you want to ask me out on a date? Pfffffft, yea right that's what you want." I know his type, easy, and I am definitely not easy.

"Well, yea. I know you want me, every girl does." he says brushing his shoulder and smirking. I couldn't roll my eyes back enough into my head.

"Well not this one." I said as I walked away from him and towards the back of the school.

"I don't believe you."

"And I don't care if you do. Matter of fact I don't care about you." I kept on walking staring only at the floor, I always walked that way, like the floor was my only interest. Right now I'd like to walk all over Damien, with heels, that have blades at the end.

"What? Are you blushing, is that why you won't look at me?" he obviously was referring to me looking only at the ground. I had the biggest 'WTF' face on right now, this guy really thought his big eared having ass, 5'8 ass self could make me blush. I'm basically the same height as him, and everyone has to know one thing about me, you need to be at least 4 inches taller than me to date me. That's just my preference.