Speaking of politics

Here you go my lovely readers. Welcome to another chapter. Phrase (If Shakespeare hasn’t then I will now): We jump before we think, so next time you’re at the edge of a cliff? Think before you jump, unless you want your brains smeared along the rocky surface below- By me (I have written it just now)

P.S if you don’t know about something, either Google search it, ask someone or get a library card, I am just fore-warning you here!

ENJOY! ET VOILA

ALSO, THEY ARE CLUBBING BECAUSE THEY ARE CELEBRATING THAT BOTH LEA AND LEXIA ARE ALIVE AND HAVE SPENT 5/6 DAYS WORRYING THEIR AS#ES OFF!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadria POV (yay ^o^ ;)<3 new POV)

Everything was loud! So freakin’ exciting! We had just finished shopping when we came back to find a random raging party in the centre of town. Everybody was doing their own rendition of Gangnam style to the Hyuna version.

I shouted at the top of my lungs, singing along to every single word- in Korean, we were at the chorus already- :

‘Areumdawo sarangseureowo- (Beautiful, Loveable)

Keurae neo hey keurae baro neo hey- (Yes you, hey Yes you, hey)

Areumdawo sarangseureowo- (Beautiful, Loveable)

Keurae neo hey keurae baro neo hey- (Yes you, hey Yes you, hey)

Chigeumbu-teo kal dekkaji kabol-kka - ( Now let’s go until the end)

Oppan gang-namseutayil - (Oppa is Gangnam style,)

Kang-namseutayil - (Gangnam style)

Oppan gang-namseutayil - (Oppa is Gangnam style,)

Kang-namseutayil - (Gangnam style)

Oppan gang-namseutayil - (Oppa is Gangnam style)

Eh- sexy lady

Oppan gang-namseutayil - (Oppa is Gangnam style)

Eh- sexy lady

O-oo-o

A person rose above the crowd, shimmering wings like a butterfly washing a rainbow light over the crowd. It was Jimmy, he had a mic in one hand holding a big as# jar of honey in the other hand.

‘Yeah! Scream it louder! YEAH! My friends made it, and I’m WAST-ED!!!’ he said. I screamed even louder, elevating the whole mass of people so that it was like we were in an anti-gravity chamber. Jimmy flew over to me, spinning me around in a huff, and I was drunk on the extremely happy crowd.

I air danced with Jimmy until the end of the song, when he pushed me randomly into the crowd. I put us all back down, letting myself be led into a nightclub. I think it was like 4/5 ish, but the sun had gone down in our miniature party and we were all looking for a good time.

The club was called ‘Red Wolf’ and the music could be heard from a million miles away. Pop, Remixes, Techno, Heavy Metal and Dubstep were mashed up into a mad frenzy of rage and passion- to the point where my entire body was aching to dance.

I pushed my way into the centre of the floor, where Lexia, Axl, Juno, Dev and Tegan were waiting, while Jimmy was flirting with a swinger couple at the bar. I looked around at the club, it was HOT! Unlike a nearly empty pub full of bored looking patrons, this place was packed to the roof with writhing sweaty bodies either pushed up against each other or performing Dance battles on the side. The room was so cold though, that icicles were forming on the ceiling.