ANIMOSITY (x3)

Here’s another chapter 4 ya.

:D READ, COMMENT, VOTE ^_^!

Please feel free to comment, I don’t care what you say as long as it helps the storyline ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexia POV

Soft music played slowly throughout the forest, slowly, tauntingly. The feeling of being watched washed over my body in shivers as I span in circles, trying to find whoever it was. Everywhere I turned, the shush-shush of someone moving through grass greeted me and I nearly lost my nerve.

‘Show yourself! Who’s there!?’ I screeched, shaking with fear now. *You’re so weak, Lexia* a voice whispered softly in my head.  I fell to the ground, hit from behind with something. When my head touched the dirt, a lake of blood formed around me, in an eerie perfect circle. It rushed into my mouth in  a wave, and I stood up, trying to escape- but found myself in a tank instead. It rose, making me scream in fear. The forest faded into a white padded room, see through glass window on one wall with a faceless man on the other side. I couldn’t breathe. His black eyes all I could make out through the crimson waters. ‘Let me out. Please let me out’ I croaked, bubbles of blood forming in my mouth as I tried to spit it out. *No*

A clap of thunder rang out throughout the room….

…..I woke up to the most annoying sound.

Beep…Beep…Beep…Beeeep…

*Lexia. Lexia please wake up. Don’t leave me, I’ve just found you* Jimmy. It was Jimmy. He’s worried about me. Wait, I’m alive?.

I turned my head towards the beeping sound. I tried to open my eyes but was met with a stinging pain all over my face and neck, my eyes feeling like sandpaper, heavy and dry. I let out a gasp of pain, trying to pull out my IV so I could leave. Strong arms pushed me back down, but I struggled, screaming instead. ‘Help! Somebody help me! He-e-elp!’ about three nurses rushed into the room, worried looks on their faces until they saw me struggle against the person holding me down.

Instantly I relaxed, breathing out in relief prematurely. ‘Oh thank you all, please get me out of here, I need to go. Wait. What are you doing? Let me go! Who is this? Let me go! What am I doing in he-e-ere’ my voice faded as the nurses injected me with some sort of sedative, and the doctor walked in then. She was short, about 5 foot 4 with bouncy blonde hair and swirling brown eyes like chocolate.

Her voice was soothing, with her Georgetown accent, and I read her name tag. Ember Williams, Psychologist. ‘It’s okay Miss Quin, I am here to help. You will be okay, this is your friend Jimmy, just calm down’ she said, so I did. The sedative made me feel light-headed, but not enough to fall back to sleep again. I looked at Jimmy, staring at me worriedly, but not relaxing the grip he had on my arms in case I was joking. ‘Hey. You healed me’ I whispered, my voice coming out croaky and dry. He nodded, sad smile on his face ‘I only got the worst of the cuts healed, the rest were sewn up by the doctors. We nearly lost you’ his voice cracked.

I hugged him fiercely, ignoring the nurses as they shuffled awkwardly out of the room. Ember sat herself down at the foot of the bed, examining the pair of us closely. She raised a brow ‘Are you two mated?’

‘No, he is very close to me though’ I said calmly, voice regaining some of its original strength as the drug began to wear off.

Ember nodded ‘I’ll say, he spent days here, not washing, not sleeping, just watching over you. Your other friends were here yesterday too-‘