Twenty-one

Minho's POV

"How much more do we have walk" Hyunjin whines.

"Stop being dramatic it's only been 2 minutes" I snap back

"Don't worry guys not much farther!" Jisung says brightly.

After another minute we stop infront of an......amusement park?

"Jisung, sweety....." I say and he nods cutely in return "why are we at an amusement park, on a freezing cold day?"

"Well.....I wanted to have fun with everyone today!" He smiles buy it fades "sorry.....if you want to go you can"

"I thought you'd never ask peace out fam-" Hyunjin starts yo say but seungmin grabbed the back of his shirt.

"You're not going anywhere" he gives Hyunjin the 'angry boyfriend' look "we would love to go to the amusement park Jisung, it sounds fun!"

Everyone else in the group nods in agreement, except Hyunjin who was pouring as Seungmin was telling him if he's not nice then there will be no more cuddles.

"Ok then let's go!" He smiles "and I'll pay for everyone's tickets."

"Jisung that's a lot of money-"

"Don't worry I have my ways" he says and walks to the ticket booth.

"I always knew he was a drug dealer" Changbin says under his breath.

~

We all went on a lot of rides. Felix almost threw up on the tea cup ride, Jeongin ate a bunch of cotton candy, and I had the best funnel cake I've ever tasted.

"Min!" jisung came running to me at full speed.

"Dear lord what now"

"Let's go on the ferris wheel!" He says pointing at it excitedly.

"F-ferris wheel?" I stutter "isn't that a little....high"

"What are you afraid of heights or something?"

"No-" I lie "sure, let's go"

Jisung smiles and pulls me to the ride. There weren't many people so we were able to get in one of the box cars.

The wheel slowly started moving and not soon after we were almost to the top.

"Jisung" i whisper "I lied, I'm scared"

"Min~" he says sympathetically and holds my hand "you should have told me, we could have gone on a different ride."

"But you were so excited and I didn't want you to be sad" i squeeze his hand when the box jerked.

"You dont have to lie yo please me" he rubs my hand softly "I would have been perfectly fine if we went to one of the gold fish games!"

"But this was your idea and you've been having so much fun all day, i didn't want to be the one to ru-"

My sentence was cut of by a soft peck on my lips.

"Minho, it doesn't matter what ride we go on, as long as we're having fun together....I'm happy" he smiles.

"D-did you just-" I stutter helplessly

"Do what?" He says ignoring what happened "just sittin' here~" he hums

"You do realize that was the most stero-typical and cheesy thing ever right" i laugh

"Maybe I do, but i mean I have no idea what your talking about" he says and lightly interlocks our fingers "just enjoy the rest of the ride."

--------------------

All of us met back up at our designated meeting place next to the exit.

Jisung and I were the last ones to get there, still holding hands.

"Look who had fun~" Felix coo's as we walk up.

"Well minho was sc-"  He says but I  yank his arm.

"Me and Jisung are gonna head back first, he's not feeling well"

"I feel f-"

Before he could finish I drag him away and could hear everyone laughing and Hyunjin yell 'dont forget to use protection'

//Omg I DIED- I'm so sorry. Once again I had no motivation but seeing 7K READS. Wtf guys I love you all. I'm so so thankful. And I promise to update more. And I will update my other book as well. :<< Ilyasm 💕💕 ty for all the support! Have a great day/ night.//