Sixteen

Jisungs POV
I wake up to the sound of the front door opening. I assume it's my mom, so I get up to go see her. I Jog down the stairs and see her walk into the kitchen. She opens the fridge and light shines through the dark room. I sit at one of the island chairs and it makes a noise against the floor. Without closing the fridge my mom starts conversation.

"Hey baby" she says "How was your day yesterday?"

"It was good, me and my friends went to the mall."  I say recalling the events from the day before.

"May I ask who these friends were?"

"Seungmin, of course" I laugh " Minho and his friend Hyunjin."

"Who is this Minho?" She raises her eyebrow.

"Oh hes just..... A friend." I try to play it off.

"Don't lie to me mister"

"What do you mean!" I say "I wouldn't lie to yo-"

"Seungmin and Felix snitched on you,  give it up"

"Those little-"

"Now, Is he nice?" She leans in "does he treat you right?"

"Mom-" I say in annoyance "we aren't even dating, well technically."

"What do you mean 'technically'" she says confused

"Well, you seeee" I stall for a second "we might be pretending to date?"

"And why is that"

"Actually" i pause "I have no idea, he just asked if I could and I said yes......"

'Your friends are right, your oblivious" she sighs "I don't remember raising you like this."

"What do you mean" a pout spreads across my face " I'm tired of everyone calling me oblivious."

"You'll know soon enough, for now you will just be confused" she chuckled as she strides up the stairs and into her room.

Oblivious

For the next hour I think about our conversation. Why did Minho ask me to fake date him? It's not like we even hang out at school. And I still have to walk with him to lunch when we get back to school. I just dont get it. What if it's all a joke and he playing me? I wouldn't be surprised. He barely texts anyways.

*Buzzzz*

My phone vibrates and the contact name "Min" pops up as a notification.

Great timing

M.in.h.oe
Hey Ji, do you maybe wanna go on a date with me?

J.squirrel
Is this is faking orrrrr

M.in.h.oe
No, this is me genuinely asking, but you can say no it's fine.

J.squirrel
Nono I do. How about tommorow? 6pm?

M.in.h.oe
Yea thats great! I'll see you tommorow Ji, sleep well.

J.squirrel
You too!

What in the name of  acorns-

Minhos POV
What the fuck did I just do-

///Everything is starting to come together! And Thankyou sm for almost 2k I love you all and and I'm so happy you guys enjoy this book (hopefully lol). I hope you have a wonderful day/night💕💕💞💞///