six (daysicc)

Jisung's POV
Me and Felix finally made it to the music room and let me tell you, IT WAS PACKED.

The performing hadn't even started yet but everyone was ready. Me and Felix found a spot not to far back but not up close. The first performers were freshmen's Zhong Chenle, and Park Jisung, they were new but they were already known around the music department for their diversity, they were pretty good. Once they finished their act they got a round of applause and a few more performers went, then it was changbin's turn.

He was performing with his friend Chris, they sang a song that that fit thier exterior, a tough, hip hop song that made Felix drool everywhere, it was disgusting.

Changbin and Chris finished and they got the loudest round of applause out of the concert. Right as everyone was starting to get up and leave someone came to the mic and interupted.

"Um, excuse me," they said cautiously "Oh hi, my name is Lee minho and I am a late minute act."

I could tell he was nervous, anyone could tell he was nervous actually. I have never seen him look so petrified, it's was cute.

"I'm going to be rapping today but my partner took sick, could anyone volunteer maybe?"

No one raised their hand for a long time, right when he was about to say okay and leave I stood up and shouted,

"ILL DO IT!" Maybe a little to excitedly .

He smiled at me and held his hand out for me to grab while I walk up the stairs, I kindly accepted. I sat in a stool sitting across from the one minho was in we gave each other a nod and I grabbed his hand to make sure he wasn't nervous.

He started rapping, you could tell he's more of a singer but he was still clean, it precise with every verse, every word that came out of his mouth told a story, and I could tell everyone in the audience was hooked.

He signaled to me that it was almost time for me to sing so I took a look at the paper and did so. The funny thing is I rap, I've obviously never told anyone, not even Felix. It's something I can do by myself without anyone being in the way, but while I was on stage looking into Minhos eyes and singing the words from the single sheet of paper in my hand I could feel my stomach whirling and my heart thumping.

Lee Minho what are you doing to me.

/Ok so I had some motivation today so it's more detailed uwu, and IM REALLY TRYING to make the chapters long so I'm gonna figure it out but thankyou for reading 😊\