I am NOT a Computer Genius...

Frank paced in front of us.

"I'm tellin' you, Vergil. Someone is hacking the system."

Vergil typed nonstop on the keyboard, his eyes scanning the screen as a box of words popped up. I didn't know what any of it meant.

"The circut board is intact, therefore we can fix any damages." Vergil responded.

"When I logged in today,  I could tell there was something wrong."

I arched my brow, "Oh?"

"My icon for the system data was moved a quarter of a centimeter to the right! I never touched it!!"

I made as if I was going to annswer, but thought better of it. This guy was maddened.

"Frank," Vergil said, standing, "You must be seeing things. I see no evidence that proves there was any trace of a hacker. There were no files accessed, and nothing penetrated the Firewall."

"But my icon!"

"You must have moved it yourself."

"No way!" he yelled, "There is NO way that I moved that icon! I am VERY particular, and I know I wouldn't do that!"

"What do you do, measure it?" I inquired.

He waved his hand at me, "That's beside the point."

Vergil ran his fingers through his hair, placing his hands on his hips, "Frank, when was the last time you slept?"

"Sleep is forbidden."

Vergil shook his head, "You can't do this, Frank. It isn't healthy. I'm not going to have a sleep deprived worker in the Order. The risk is too high. Sleep, or else I will have to let you go."

His jaw dropped, "You wouldn't..."

"I'm a man true to his word. I will do it."

"But... my family..."

"Get a good night's sleep and they won't be effected."

Frank nodded, bustling past us and disappearing around the corner.

I shook my head, "That guy is NUTS!"

"Huh, no kidding. And he is only worsening as he ages. I'll have to let him go soon anyway."

I sighed, waving my arm at the computer, "How do you even know this stuff? I'm not a computer genius."

Vergil tapped his temple, "Almost four years of College level knowledge on computers in here. Helps a lot."

I rolled my eyes at him, following him to his office. The Order building was spacious, but less so since it was relocated. And many of his workers had to be replaced. Countless died in the infiltration from Mundus's SWAT team.

Vergil's new workers were young and polite, but the ones that survived were older and wiser, gruff but quiet. And highly respected. I did not know how Vergil recruited his workers. Perhaps his workers did it?

I watched as he picked up a file folder, tapping me on the head with it as he passed me. We walked out of the office door, and through a crowd of people working on the computer consoles.

I noticed how Vergil recieved many stares of admiration, and how he just shrugged them off. These people worked with a Nephilim; it was hard not to stare.

Vergil sat in the drivers side of the car, placing the folder between us.

"What is that?"

"I don't know. It's sealed, so it must be important."

"Who's it from?"

He strugged, starting the car, "One of my workers. We'll find out more at home."