•Chapter 7•

Keenons POV

I hopped in my car (2012 Benz) and I was on my way to get me some pussaaay. I turned the music up and kept driving.

- 20 minutes later -

I pull up to trina's house and hopped out. Then walked to knock on her door.

"Who is it? " Trina said in her singing voice.

"Daddy " I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Hey daddy! " She said opening the door. She was dressed in a red and pink lingerie. Looking sexy asl.

"Hey baby, wassup? " I said picking her up, shutting the door then carrying her up stairs then Laying down on her bed.

"Daddy, I miss you. " she said climbing on top of me.

"Awh, really? Prove it. " I said with a smirk on my face.

She took off my shirt and started kissing on my neck then on my chest until she got to my pants. I took my pants and underwear off and she took off her lingerie. She stood over me.

"Daddy raise your dick up. " I raised it up and then she did the splits on it then she started riding it. She got off and started sucking my dick. Laaaawd I think Im in love with this girl head game bruh.

By the time we were finished I was getting tired as hell. So I decided to crash here for the night.

Noni's POV

Almost Everybody was sleep And I had just got out the shower, I was just in my room chillin scrollin down my insta timeline. I looked at my clock and it read 10:29. I kept scrolling then received a call from "Daddy ".

Phone Convo

Me: Hello,  OG speaking.

Him: Hello, is this the beautiful noni?

Me: Yasss, may I ask who's speaking? 

I said with a huge smile on my face.

Him: Awhh, this be Daddy Germaine speaking.

Me: *giggles* Hey Trill

Him: Hey Gorgeous,  Whatchuu up to?

Me: Nothing, on instagram. Just chillin, how about you Mr?

Him: Well nothing chilling, playing 2K. Thought I'd give you a call. Soooo, I was wondering...

Me: wassup?

Him: You trynna go on this date tomorrow?

Me: around what time? Because I told my homies I'd slide through this party w/ them.

Him: hmm, party girl. Well how about 6, I'll come get you.

Me: Naah, not a party girl. Just thought i'd get out the house. And sure that's fine.

Him: Alright,  be ready.

Me: Yes sir.

End of Convo

We hung up the phone & I just set back smiling. Laaawd that boy is just so fine. But I'm not gonn rush into anything, I've been single for 8 months and there No need to be put through the same hurt & Bullshit. And until a nigga can show me there's more to it and that there's actually someone who can treat me right. I ain't falling for No Bullshit.

But let's just see how tomorrow goes...