•Chapter 5•

Noni's POV

We were on our way to the store and yah know me and Lashae L O V E to be seen so of course we got the music bumping loud as hell. I have an all black H3 Hummer. I looked at the clock on the radio and it read 5:30 so it was still light outside. We pull up to the Hood store (corner market), Music bumping and niggas looking. Boutta break they necks and shit. We hop out together and walk in. Me and Lashae are single so of course we stunt hard wherever we go.

"Damn them niggas was looking hard as hell. " I said as we walked down the aisle together. 

"Girl Yes, niggas boutta get slapped by they girlfriends. " we both busted out laughing.

I grabbed this niggas skittles and we went to the counter.

"wassup yall " the counter clerk said smiling. We been knowing this nigga for a while now.

"Hey wassup" I said dapping him up.

"What can I get you two pretty ladies.?" he asked smiling.

"Can I get these skittles, and a pack of swisher sweets?"

"Yea, that'll be $2.50." He replied

I was about to reach in my pocket but then I thought about something. "Lashae can you go pull my car up to a pump? I need some gas. " I asked her.

"Aight, bet. " she said grabbing my keys out my hand. I waited on her to pull up to the pump. "Can I get $75 on pump 9?" He took the money and I paid for everything then walked out. As I walked out I seen Trill walking my way.

"Hey Noni " he said smiling with his white teeth. Trill was a fine ass darkskinn that everybody wanted. He was darkskinn, about 6'3, he had a juice for a haircut, diamond earrings and the cutest eyes that lowkey made him look Chinese when he squinted. I know he was smart & played basketball.  But ya know everybody wants him,  I mean he was fine as hell. But I wasn't the type of bitch to drool over no nigga. We've never talked before so it was kinda new to me.

"Hey Trill" I said smiling back.

"I was wondering, because ya know I see you around school alot but I never get to talk to you, can I have your number and take you on a date?" He said showing all his teeth because he was smiling.

"Yea, sure I'm fine with that. " we traded phones and put our numbers in. Then gave our phone's back.

"Aight, imma hit you up later. " he said then walked off.

"Okay" I said walking off towards my car. I look at my phone and he put his number under the name "Daddy Trill " man niggas is Irky Lol.

Lashae had already pumped the gas so she was sitting in the car waiting on me. I got in and she was just stirring like a motherfucka. "Nigga What's wrong with you? " I said looking back at her.

"What was that all about?" She said giving me that look.

"What? With Trill? Girl nothing, he was just asking for my number. " I said with a smirk on my face.

"Aaahhhh, bitch what? Did you give to him? " she said yelling loud in my ear.

"Bitch, I'm right here. And hell yea" I said starting up the car.

"Omgeee, biiiitch you betta walk. " she said as I drove off. I turned up the music. And ya know we had that aux cord and my hype song you bitch by webbie came On.

"You bitch , you bitch , you bitch , you bitch " me and Lashae rapped along on the way to the trap. 

-15 minutes later -

We pull up to the warehouse and hop out, I locked my car then  walked up to the door and did the knock.

I knocked 2 times, then 1, then I knocked 3. Then the doors came open.

"Wassup boss lady, wassup Lashae" king one of my workers said and then him and Lashae started cakin and shit.

"Wassup king" I said walking towards Where my workers was.

"Wassup ladies? " yeea I had females working for me and walking around naked. But That was for the men. They like that type of shit. And as much as I'm paying these bitches. They betta walk around naked.

"Heey boss " they said All together.

"Y'all keep doing y'all good work. I'm thinking about boosting y'all checks. Remember, Keep ya mouthes clothes, and you won't have any holes."

"Yes boss " they said in unison.

I walked out & headed to my office.  I set in my chair and in came my nigga Seven.

"Wassup boss , we needa talk. Recently, one of our empty warehouses were broken into. So me and Hunnid looked into it and found out who told where it was. We gottem with us. " he stated.

"Aight bring em in " I replied.

In came Hunnid with my lil nigga Quis. "Daaamn Quis, not you. Shaking my head. You know I was really starting to like you. So what did them niggas ask you and What they look like? " I looked him in his eyes.

"I'm sorry boss. They bribed me with 50k.  I gave them the address to the empty one onna souf." he said tearing up. They were all Mexican.

Them damn west side locos. I thought to myself. I Pulled out my 9mm and *pop* shot him in his arm and he dropped to the floor. I walked towards him and stood over him the bent down "Now listen here. If anybody ask anything about me you tell them you don't know shit, you ain't heard shit, and you don't work for me. You here me lil nigga. "

"Yes boss" he replied with tears.

"Aight, now ima station you somewhere else because I don't want them niggas coming after you. Y'all help this nigga out and get him to the hospital. " I said walking out the office.

"Aight boss " they said helping him up.

"Aight Lashae, you ready? " I said walking towards her and king.

"Yea let's go. " she replied. We both dapped king up and left to get in the car.