•Chapter 6•

Lashae's POV

We had went to the trap and when I was talking to king I heard a gun shot. Damn Noni always shooting somebody. Guess you caint go soft on these niggas in this game.

We were in the car on our way back to nonis crib.

~30 minutes late~

We pull back up to noni's house and went in. Me and the rest of the girls went in the kitchen and set around the table.

"Maaan, I'm tired of being single dood." I said laying my head onna table

Then in came keenon, "Well maybe if yo ass wasn't so mean and picky you wouldn't have that problem. I thought you and that nigga bino was talkin. What happened to all that?" Keenon said while grabbing a drink out the refriderator. 

"Yea Lashae, whats up with you and him?" Noni asked me. 

"Man, I dont know. I'm really feeling him but Tywan--" I was saying until keenon interupted me .

"Tywan? That nigga who took yo virginity? Man, fuck that nigga B. Onna click, that nigga gonn keep doing you dirty and ima beat his ass to death. You better off leaving his no good ass alone. Straight up. Yall know how I am when it comes to yall." Keenon said sounding angry.

"Girl foreal, you do need to leave his ass alone. He aint right for you." Yauntae said.

"Girlboo, shut the fuck up. Just because you and Equan all perfect and shit don't mean everybody else is." I said catching an attitude.

"Naah, It aint my motherfuckin fault yo ass always fuckin with the wrong niggas." Yauntae started yellin.

"Bitch--" I started to say until shardae and noni ass wanna butt in.

" Ayye, Ayye, Ayye, Not up in my motherfuckin house yall not. I dont give a fuck what yall trippin about, yall gonn chill out with that shit. Yall been rocking with each other for to many years." Noni said yelling.

"Mann whateva, Im goin to bed." I said getting up and walking to the front room onna couch.

Keenon's POV

Shaking my head, I hate seeing my niggas depressed shit aint cool B. I was on my way back to the room when I felt my phone vibrate.

-Text Convo-

Main Hoe: Hey daddy.

Me: Hey boo wassup.

Main Hoe: baby I wanna see you tonight, I miss yooou.

Me: Aight Ill be over their in 20 minutes.

Main Hoe: Okay boo.

-End of Convo-

I walked in the room to tell my niggas wassup.

"Ayye yall im finna go ova Trina's for a lil bit" I said puttin my shoes on.

"HaHaaa, My nigga finna get some pussy" Jeremiah said laughin.

"Already B, Im Out" I said throwing up the dueces and walking out the room door.

"Ayye yall imma be back." I said to the girls

" Aight be careful hun." Shardae said.

"Aight Bet." I said walking out the door.