Chapter 6

Chris is laughing her brains out. Nick is eating Doritos and moaning after every chip. Patrick is taking shots with Andrew. I'm just laying on the floor feeling the carpet.

"Guys! This carpet is so soft." I scream.
"They all laugh."

I watch everyone move around and interact with one another and I look over at Andrew and he's staring at me and not in a creepy way but as if he were intrigued. I wave at him and waves back. He gets up and walks over to me and lays done next to me.

"Hi" he says
"Hi"
"Why are staring at me?" I ask
"Because I can."

I didn't notice how attractive he is until now. His eyes are dark brown, dark skin, black short hair, and his body is quit fit or at least from what I can tell. He seems really nice.

'Oh my god what am I thinking. First Chris now him no there is no way anything is going down with this dude nope.'

I get up and walk to Nick who is seated on the couch still eating Doritos. I sit done next to him and grab some Doritos. He tilts his head an looks at me.

' oh he is gorgeous.'

"Your so hot"
'Did I really just say that?!'
"Ha! Thanks. So are you."
"Thanks for lying!" I laugh.
"I'm not lying why do you think I'm lying?"
"Because I know I'm not."
"Holy shit are you kidding me!?! You are so pretty and you have a smoking body."
"Thanks, I worked really hard to get this body."
"Did you now?"
"Yes."
"How long did it take you?"
"A couple months" I shrug
"How long is that?"
"5 months" I hold up 2 fingers
he grabs my finger and puts up another three fringes and points to them and says "5"
"Really 5 months? You must not have been that big than."
"Oh I was big" i blow up my cheeks
" do you have a picture?"
"No I threw them out. I don't want to remember how gross I looked"
"Well if you were big how did you lose the weight so fast?"
"I don't want to talk about it." I look away and stare at the blank tv.

The music starts to sound very soothing. I get up and dance, as I'm moving around, I see Nick staring at me taking a swig of the vodka. Christina is passed out on the coffee table, Patrick is playing cards by himself. He's so strange, and Andrew is still staring at me and I start to feel uncomfortable.

I can't seem to concentrate on my emotions. It's the music. The music consumes my mind and I only focus on that. My thoughts have faded for now.

I feel hands wrapped around my waist and a harsh grip. Someone's standing behind me. Who the fuck is grinding on me. I look down and I realize it's Andrew.

'Ugh why won't he leave me alone?'

I remove his hands from me and shake my head. I turn around and tell him to stop. I start to walk towards Nick and Andrew grabs my wrist and pulls me closer.

"What are you doing?" I ask quietly.
"Dance with me." He smiles

His smiles sends chills down my spin. I'm uncomfortable and my brain isn't processing anything right now.

"No I don't want too." I pull away once more. He grabs me again. "Dance with me." He says more aggressively. I turn my head and I look at Nick he's laying his head on the couch arm and hugging the Doritos. "Get off!" I scream and that gets Patricks and Nicks attention.

"Chill out, I just wanted to dance with you."
"I said no already. Don't be so damn persistent!" I hiss
"I asked you once."
"What the fuck no you didn't!"
"Whatever. Just get out of my house."
"Glady."
As I walk towards the stairs he says something that triggers every nerve.

"Don't get raped."

It hits me hard in the stomach.

I turn around and Nick is on top of him punching him and punching him. Andrew pushes him off and starts to kick him. Patrick pulls Andrew away. Nick gets up and I run to him. I pull him by the neck of his shirt an turn him around. He removes my hands and goes after Andrew again. Andrew runs towards him. Chris starts screaming stop. And Patrick is holding her back. She gives up and falls into his arms and turns around. Andrew is under Nick and Nick continues to hurt him.

Nick wraps his hands around Andrew's neck and you can see Andrew turn red and than purple. I can't seem to move. My body is frozen. Patrick finally grabs Nick and pushes him towards me. Nick falls at my feet and looks up at me. He stands up and grabs my wrist. He leads me up the stairs. We put on our shoes and grab our stuff and head out the door. He opens the door for me and jogs to the other side. He enters and slams the door shut.

'Holy shit what have I done.'

I start to cry an really cry. My tears won't stop. They won't stop and I hold my head in my hands and I feel so overwhelmed with fear, pain, sarrow. All of a sudden I'm pulled out of the car and thrown onto the grown. Chris gets on top of me and slaps me. I don't feel anything. Nick pulls her off and picks me up.

"Stay the fuck away from her Chris, you and your fucked up boyfriend."
"She started this, you slut!"
Nick still has me in his arms and I feel the burn from her slap. It's painful.
"Don't ever put your hands on my boyfriend again."
"She didn't do anything, your boyfriend is a bastard and you know it. He's an asshole and you continue to defend him."
"That's not true!" She starts to tear up.
"Shut the fuck up Nick he's a good person."
"So explain the bruises."
I look up at him and I feel he's pain. I feel everything he's feeling right now. Him and I are sharing this painful moment together and it feels nice to share something with someone.
I focus my attention on Chris and she looks at him and stomps towards the house.

'Bruise? He beats her? why didn't I see any of them? I feel sorry for her. She's stuck with him for as long as he wants. He does whatever he wants with her yet she doesn't care. What an idiot.'

Nick walks me over to his side and sits down. I tilt my head in confusion. He rolls his eyes and grabs my hand and pulls me on top of him.

"This isn't safe."
"Get comfortable"
"Um we might get pulled over"
"Relax" he wraps his arms around me starts the ignition.

"Thank you"