Chapter 4

I run into the first bathroom I see and enter the last stall. I slam the door shut and stand against the wall. The memory of his body on me, his grip on my wrist. It all hurts. It overwhelms me. I feel the stall getting hotter and the voices louder. It just won't go away. None of it will go away. I want it to go away.

'Stop'
'Stop'
"Stop!" I scream and crotch down.

"Omg, are you okay?" I hear a girl ask.
"Omg what the fuck was that?" another voice
"She's crazy" laughter
The bell rings and the voices and laughter disappear. Except for one.
"Hey are you okay?"
"Mhm" I say
"Hey come out."
"No, I'm okay thank you."
"Alright well I'm coming in"
"What are you doing?!" I ask as I watch her crawl under the stall door and into the stall.
"You wouldn't come out." she says with a shrug.
"I can't just leave you here."
"yes you can."
"I can but I won't."
She opens the stall door and tilts her head and smiles.
"What?"
"Come on."
"Where?"
"Just trust me?"
"Okay."
I get up and we exit the bathroom, she walks towards the main entrance.

"Hey we can't leave school."
she exits the school. And then turns around and motions me to come.

'I don't think this is a good idea. I don't even know her name. I mean I don't feel like being in school because I'll see him again. I don't want to see him. I'm not ready to see him. One day wont hurt.' I walk out the door and she grabs my hand and starts to skip. I follow. We get to balduccies. It's a very expensive grocery store that's across from the g-square.

*I forgot to mention that in the G-square there is a chipotle, subway, a pizza place, giant, ice cream shop, some protein store, A tea place, DSW, and the mall is 10 minutes away. In order to get to balduccies you have to cross the street. Next to balduccies there cvs, Starbucks, a cafe, and some stores.

"Hey what's your name?" I ask as we walk down the aisle.
"Chris, yours?"
"Alex"
"Nice name."
"I guess."
"So what are we doing here?"
"I'm picking up some wine."
"But your not old enough to buy alcohol."
"I'm not going to buy it."
"Than how are you getting it."
"Five finger discount."

I stay quiet. I walk behind her and watch her fingertips touch the wine bottles until we stop walking. She stares at the bottles and grabs one and it exams it.

"Do you even know what your doing?" I ask
"Nope, I just know that I want alcohol"
"Than why don't you grab like vodka or whisky or something with a higher alcohol percentage?"
"I like the way wine taste but if you want one of those we can get some?
"I don't drink."
"Really, like never?"
"Nope" I rock back and forth on my heel and toes.
"Well, there's a first for everything."
Those words hit me right in the face. There's a first for everything even if you don't want to experience it.

"Come on." She grabs my hand and leads us into the sandwich section.
"I thought you were going to get the thing?" I whisper quietly.
"Yeah, I already did." she smiles picking up a sandwich.

'When did she do that? She must do this often, if she stole it without having me notice.'

"You might want to grab something to eat, you shouldn't drink on an empty stomach." She says smiling maliciously.
"I'm not drinking."
"Well, just in case you get hungry than."
I nod as I grab a turkey sandwich and a coconut smoothie drink type thing. I grab a cornbread and some Doritos. We get up to the register and I remember she has the bottle in her bag. My heart starts pounding and I can feel my face heating up and I start to sweat.
'Holy shit what if he knows? What if the sensors go off!?'
"Hello?"
I snap back from my thoughts.
"Oh sorry, how much is it? I ask smiling weakly at the cashier.
"$24.78"

We exist the store and I feel a lot more relaxed. Thank god we didn't get caught.

"So what now?" I ask
"We wait?"
"For?"
"My friends, they have a car. We are going to my boyfriends house and than we drink until out stomach gives in."
"Mmm okay."

After waiting for about 30 minutes, a black range rover pulls up. Chris jumps up and runs over and opens the door. She turns around and with a huge smile motions me over. I walk over and look inside to see three guys. Chris steps aside and let's me in first. She climbs in after me and kisses the guy in the seat in front of her.

"This is my boyfriend Andrew." She says kisses him again.
"That is Patrick."pointing to the guy beside me.
"And that is Nick." Pointing to the guy in the drivers seat.
"Hi, I'm maria."

Nick stares at me for what feels like a lifetime. He grins and than turns his head. He is beautiful. Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, cute smile. Omg.

We've been driving around for an hour and finally reach our. Their. destination. We're in this really nice neighborhood. There are medium size houses and a nice park.

"Where are we going?" I ask
"Andrew's house" Patrick says.
"Your going to love his basement omg!!! It's amazing." Chris beams

Once we are inside the house we remove our shoes and backpacks we head downstairs. We reach the bottom and immediately heads to the blue fluffy couch. The walls are a French vanilla color. The carpet is a bit darker. There's a pool table a big fluffy couch, two big black bean bags, a chest for a coffee table, shelves filled with movies, video games, books, action figures, and a plasma TV. It was a pretty big TV. There were two rooms. One a laundry room and the other Andrew's room.
Everyone is seated on the fluffy couch or the bean bags. I sit down on the right side of the couch next to Patrick. Nick turns on the xbox 360 and puts in Left For Dead.
"I love this game!" Patrick, Nick, and Andrew say all together.
We all laugh and they continue to play.

"Come on Alex let's talk." Chris says as she's getting up. She grabs my hand and pulls me into Andrew's room. His room is a shade of dark blue and wood flooring. He has a king size bed with dark blue sheets. His room contains dirty laundry everywhere, his closet is practically on the floor. It's gross. All his furniture is black and his walls are not really covered in band posters, street signs, and pictures of him and his friends, family, and Chris.
Chris walks towards the unmade bed and throws all of Andrew's clothes on the floor. She removes her jeans and drops them to the floor. She's really attractive. She jumps on the bed and gets under the covers.

"Come!" She pats the pillow next to her.
I walk over and stare at the bed. The last time I laid in bed with someone was yesterday and it wasn't willingly. The thought makes my stomach cringe. I shake the thought and sit next to her legs.

"Lay down with me!" She cries
I climb in and lay down facing her. She smiles at me and than looks down at my shorts.
"Aren't you uncomfortable?" She ask raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah a bit but it doesn't matter."
"Take em off" she tugs at the waistband of my jeans while biting her lip.
I stand up and she sits up in front of me. She looks up with big eyes and grabs my hips. I feel a strange sensations but give nothing away. She bites her lip again and smiles why squeezing my hips harder.

'She looks so sexy. What the fuck? Why am I thinking this omg what is she doing?'

I move away pushing her hands off gently.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing, I was just going to help you take off your shorts." She puts her hands up defensively but playfully.

She stands up and moves closer to me and grabs my hips and pulls me closer. My pulse quickens and I have goose bumps and chills running down my spin.