1.4 SKINS

JAHSEH ONFROYAPRIL, 212:00

JAHSEH ONFROY
APRIL, 2
12:00

Jahseh stared profusely at the clock, waiting for the bell to ring. His next period was lunch. 2nd period was his only period with no friends in it. There was nothing but loud Mexicans and school shooters in this class, so he stayed to himself.

"Yeah that's him, I heard he's with Geneva." The girl behind him whispered, as if he couldn't hear her.

"She said he's like obsessed, so she just let him hit." The girl sitting next her her said.

Geneva and Jahseh had a very interesting relationship. She was borderline obsessed, even though Jahseh cheated on her constantly, and she knew. It's almost as if she was okay with it. Every time Jahseh would break up with her, she'd threaten to kill herself, because Jahseh had an ounce of human decency, he took her back each time. He absolutely hated her guts. The last time he went over her house, instead of fucking, she tried to break up with him. Jahseh was completely fine, but as he could hear, she was already spreading rumors.

"What was that?" Jahseh interrupted, turning around. One of the girls flinched.

"Chill, it's what I heard." She spoke. Jahseh paused.

"From who?"

"Alex, her bestfriend." He told him. Jahseh nodded.

"The gay nigga?"

"Yes." The other one responded.

"Make yourself useful, and spread truthful information. Me and Geneva broke up days ago, shes the one obsessed with me, thank you." He told them, turning around.

Just seconds later the bell rung. Jahseh gathered his things and made his way out of the classroom. Just as he exited the room, he spotted Leone standing next to the water fountain.

"Who you waiting on?" Jahseh asked, standing next to her. She jumped at the sound of his voice.

"This girl named Geneva. She's my partner for our science project." Jahseh's eyes shot open. Just as he opened his mouth to speak, Geneva walked up to them.

"Hi, Leoni!" She spoke enthusiastically. "and Jahseh." She added in a more annoyed tone.

"wait, you guys know eachother?" Leoni asked. They both nodded slowly.

"oh cool." leoni said. her eyes began to shoot around.

"well, i've got to get to english. see you guys later. also, since you guys know eachother, you can tag along jahseh." she said, patting his shoulder and walking away.

jahseh looked down at Geneva for a second.

"you disgust me." he stated, before turning around and making his was to his next class.

sorry it's short :(
i just haven't updated in literally FOREVER
this doesn't necessarily mean i'm back tho, i just felt kinda bad