1.2 YuNg BrAtZ

[𝑰 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌....]

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒔𝒆𝒉 𝑫𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒐 𝑶𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒚𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 30, 2016

𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 30, 2016

Jahseh stared at the dusty ceiling fan as it spun around over and over again. He lifted the water bottle to his mouth but nothing came out, it had ran dry a while ago.

His journal and pen sat beside him. The words "She's no good for me.." sat on the page waiting to be accompanied by more literature. The ping of a Message caught his attention. He picked up his phone and unlocked it.

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙖.

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙖.
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳?

𝖸𝖾 𝖨𝗆 𝗈𝗆𝗐

He sat his phone down beside him and sat up. He sighed before getting up and sliding on his slides. He slipped on a Nike jacket, grabbed his phone, and exited the room. He skipped down the stairs and out the door. He had no car, but Geneva's house was close so he didn't mind walking. He set his earbuds in his ear and started playing music.

After about 3 minutes of walking he came across a familiar house. A familiar face sat on the porch of the home.

Leone sat in a wooden chair, writing random things in her journal. Just random things she heard that day.

"Aye Leone!" Jahseh yelled from the sidewalk. She snapped her head up and searched for the voice that yelled her name. She noticed Jahseh waving his hand for her attention.

She waved back awkwardly. She silently cursed herself as Jahseh began to make his way up the driveway. He sat down on the chair next to Leone's making himself comfortable.

"Where were you headed?" Leone asked.

"To my girlfriends house, but I got time." He replied nonchalantly.

"You have a girlfriend?" She asked, mostly surprised.

"Why is that so surprising to you?" He chuckled throughout his sentence. She shrugged.

"I don't know... you just don't look like it." She explained. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You know what I mean."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"Seriously, no I don't."

"Shut up." She said putting the pen back to her journal. "Seriously, no I don't." She wrote down. Jahseh snatched the journal from her lap.