1.1 KING

Leone SheeleMarch 26, 2016Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Leone Sheele
March 26, 2016
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Leone walked into the large building as Devon followed close behind. Although she hated therapy, it was the only place that calmed her. Just as she sat down in the waiting area, a familiar face walked out of her therapists room. He looked at her and gave a tiny smile. She finally recognized him as one of the boys from yesterday.

"Leone Sheele." An assistant called out. Leone arose from her seat and made her way.

As soon as she entered the office, the soft aroma of lavender and vanilla brushed over her.

"Leone, have a seat." Mrs. Wellington spoke. Leone sat in the chair.

Therapy is stupid. You should like murder her or something. You could like smash that vase and stab her with a piece. Or you could like beat her to death.

Bulat is the nicest of her voices. He can be a bit crazy though hence her murderous thoughts.

"So how is your new school? Any new friends?" Leone shifted in her chair in discomfort. She shook her head. Mrs. Wellington furrow her eyebrows in worry.

"Leone it's okay. You can talk to me." Leone sighed and began to harshly scratch the fabric of the chair arm.

"Not many people know I'm schizophrenic. But the few people that do don't want to know me, they want to know my disease. They find it interesting." Leone explained. It's probably the longest statement she's made all week.

"So you have a new patient? I seen him walk out went I came." Mrs. Wellington stared at the paper for a second.

"Yeah. He's a difficult one. But I think I can work through this problems." She explained. Leone nodded.

She answered all the questions truthfully, while trying to not get herself unwillingly thrown into a mental institution.

...

"Well, Leone, try out those breathing exercises I taught you. See you next week." She spoke closing Leone's folder and rising out of her seat. Leone grabbed her bag and left. She was greeted by her brother Devon. He arose out of his seat and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

 He arose out of his seat and wrapped his arm around her shoulder