Poetic Message

What does my poetry tell you about me? Does it say I'm a dude of many layers like Shrek I'm afraid of indulging in another because my back story is a tale of peace happiness and inner torture? Does it tell you that I'm a recovering addict from lust and pornography running back to the stroke for that internal injection of dopamine that quenches my sexual urges but only momentarily to where I don't feen sex but just a moment of acceptance from the opposite gender. Touch so tender I tend to forget that I'm unhappy and confused. until I'm single and remember that the fight is harder when no one's by your side.

Does my poetry tell you I don't acknowledge conflic I hate the thought of anger and pain. I'd rather cut you off that obtain the image of your eyes in a pool of tears from sorrow or your mind engulfed in rage because I had enough of a back bone to go against what you Proclaimed. Does my poetry tell you I'm a lover I'd rather give you a hug and tell you the truth than punch you in the gut and lie. I try so hard to tell you the truth no matter how hard it is. Does my poetry say that thru it all I AM A FIGHTER when I set my mind to it no one can subdue me or make me feel miniscule I'm used to being bullied so words no longer bring my down and I closed my eyes a long time ago so your facial expressions have no affect on me or my mental stability. Honestly Does my poetry tell you about me? Cause I can't tell you who I am with out vocabulary.