Masculinity

Masculinity. A defining entity in the meaning of maturity. standing up and becoming my own authority. In that moment i am deemed a man someone strong enough to put on the mask that was prepared for me during my youthful endeavors. Retaining my pains yet changing as I grow. Hiding my fears. And promoting my strengths Im conforming to the things that make you  view me as weak. Stubborn since i became my own authority not listening to anyone who is knowledgeable because I  know what your going to say and as a MAN I should be able to take care of it myself. I'm told by everyone who loves me I'm not alone but as far as I'm concerned the Affliction cast apon me is my pain to bare. So I suggest you allow me to be the superman I was taught to be show no fear and make my strengths clear. So that when I finally make it thru it will seem surreal. That's what I say to myself as I go thru the struggles ignoring the teachings of a real man that taught me the difference between shear will and stupidity. Going through the motions breaking down emotionally. My mental stability us wavering and it's becoming unsettling I can't talk to anyone because I kicked them to the curb because I was afraid to use my words but I am a MAN. That knows nothing but the masculinity I was molded into.