' my only sunshine ' Hopekook

As I was laying on the sofa, I heard a glasses fall on the ground, I jump of the sofa and go check what going on in the kitchen, when I was about to step further I saw a tiny hands cleaning up the shattering glass, after my head was a slow functio...

As I was laying on the sofa, I heard a glasses fall on the ground, I jump of the sofa and go check what going on in the kitchen, when I was about to step further I saw a tiny hands cleaning up the shattering glass, after my head was a slow functioning I realized that hands belong to-

"O-ow.."small voice echoes through the kitchen.

I ran over to the voice and grab his hand and carefully cleanoff the shattering glass of his fingers "jungkook-ah, pls be careful aish" I feel a tap on my hand, before I look up I heard him say, "it's o-kay hyung, its j-just a scratch" he said, I look at him and I let go of his hands, he got up from the floor and go towards the kitchen sink to wash his blood off, I was about to pick up the shattered glass on the floor, I heard a low shout "H-hyung!, dont I can clean that by myself, I don't want u to get hurt" I shake my head and ignore wut jungkook just said to me, while I was about to pick the fourth pieces, my hand got a big scratch from a big pieces, "ah!".

I heard a gasp and a figure ran to me and keep scolding like jin hyung now argh, "h-hyung, I told u! N-now look at ur hand, u got a big scratch.." I sigh seeing him worried about me, "aish, jungkook-ah, dont worry its not that big".

After, I said that I feel my hands got lose by a gentle grip, and I sigh he could just go back to his room...

"HYUNG!!, PLS COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!"

I heard a shout from the living room and then I got up with my still bloody hand, after all done cleaning that up, I step into the living room to see jungkook with the first aid kit, omg hes not forgetting about me, im glad...

He look up after my present came into his intention, he came ran to me and he grab my bloody hand, he dragged me to sit on the sofa so I sit down and look at him confusing wut is he gonna do-(a/n:maybe hes doing a blowjob  for u--AHAHAH. j-hope:omfg wtf hes too innocent to do that. A/n:maybe he will be all dirty with all of yo- kookie:wuts going on hobi-hyung? J-hope:N-nonthing! Baby come lets leave this psychopath. A/n:ahaha okay okay kets continue yeah xD), jungkook get down on hes knees between my thighs I was getting flustered because of him getting in the middle of my thighs, he too my hand and he takes some wet water cloth from the coffe table...did he prepared this just to aid my scratch?, I look at him, that got me lost the reality, hes so beautiful and so fragile...wae did I agree to them to ignored u.. u didn't do anything wrong, all of that thought been throw away by a small and soft voice, "hyung?, u okay?" I get out of my head trance and look down at jungkook with his cute big doe eyes that is sparkling so much, "h-hyung, s-stop staring" he blush and takes his hands of my hand and he cover his face, "thanks, jungkook-ah," he look up at me with his half face covering by his hands, and I heard a muffles through his hands, "jungkook-ah, I cant hear u, can u pls repeat that?" After a short silence and I finally heard his angelic voice "ur welcome, hyung" he smile to me hes usual bunny smile.

Hes start to finish all the things up and he was about to get up but I stop him, "sunshine, where u going" just gonna tease him a little, and I saw him blushing a little and he said "j-just gonna clean this up, h-hyung" I nodded letting him go clean that up, I was waiting for him to come back and did after all that happened and I saw jungkook rubbing his eyes so tiredly, "sunshine, do u want to cuddles with me?" I know hes wanted to so I didn't know wae I ask him that, he came towards me and he lay beside me, I take my hands and go around jungkook waist that beautiful waist, so good to touch it, before I was about to shut my eues I heard him saying tjose word I wanna hear for so long.

"I love u, hyung" and he drift off to sleep.

I smiled down at him and I said my last word before I drift off to sleep to.

"Goodnight, my only sunshine"

"Gud night,Sunshine hyung"

_________________________

- republish