' jackook '

A/n:uhm haha u see up there yea u saw it its ' jackook ' meaning of that is a ship name

A/n:uhm haha u see up there yea u saw it its ' jackook ' meaning of that is a ship name .-. And its Jackson x Jungkook... dont attack me ._. Just wait jungkook and the others didn't get along well yet...uhm let's move on ENJOY!

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

me and jackson hyung r infront of my dorm door, i was hesitate at first but jackson hyung told me to knock it so I just listen to him.

Knock

Knock

Me and jackson hyung is waiting not to long for the door to open, but what scared me is that someone is I don't want to see but i want ran and hug him at the same time, Jin Hyung.

"Jungkook?.."

I look infront of me to see him said my name.

"H-hyung..."

"Come in..."jin hyung said.

I was about to get in, but jackson stop me"i go in with u"I look at him and I nodded.

I got inside the house, me and jackson hyung walking through the hall way when I was about to go upstairs with jackson, someone grab my wrist, I look up to see...

"Y-yoongi hyung?.."I said, he was about to say something but jackson pull yoongi hands of me.

"Hands off yoongi"he look at yoongi and look at me, he grab me by my waist and jackson said "touch my bebe, u guys r dead"i look at jackson hyung amd my cheeks got a little tinted full of pink, and he grab me and said "let's go to ur room"I nodded and lead jackson hyung to my room so that he can put my stuff.

"Thank u, jackson hyung"i said to jackson

"No problem" he smile at me and come closer to grab me by my waist and said good bye.

"Good bye, bebe I love u"jackson said bye bye to me so reply back.

"Bye, jackie hyungie and I love u to"me and jackson hug for a couple more minutes after he left my house.

He wave at me, and I wave at him back, glad to have a hyung like that.....I wish my members could treat me better.

I got inside and I see all members staring at me..."u-uhm...y-yes hyungs?"I look at them and they look mad? Cuz of me or cuz of Jackson hyung, idk anymore I just want to get in my room jump on it and sleep!.

I can see noonas and hyungs at the concert.

Just need to get some rest.

____________________________
Some of the members felt jealousy? Or angry, is it because jackson call jungkook ' bebe ' or is it because jackson said to them ' touch my beb, u guys r dead '.

Or

Maybe both?? Do they care now?
Or they will treat jungkook the same way they treat him?

T.B.C

- republish

- republish