Chapter 33 - Broken Free (Final Chapter)

(A/N) This is officially the longest chapter in the story...and also the last chapter.

Hope you all love it, I spent quite awhile on it.

Katie's POV:

I woke up covered in blankets and lying on a bed. My head feels so spaced out. I sat up in the bed and looked around. Where am I? This definitely isn't my bed. Or my room. Or my house?

I was still wearing my hoodie, my phone deep in it's pocket. I pulled it out. Only 29% charged. Where is my charger...I don't even remember...

I've got hundreds of Twitter notifications, what the hell...

Why is #Loutie trending? What's a Loutie?

"GUYS LIAM JUST...I'M SCREAMING. DID YOU SEE? #Loutie"

"who's the genius that came up with loutie anyway lol what about kalouis or somtin"

I used to love when Twitter goes into a meltdown like this but since this is my life now as well, I'm concerned...

Oh dear.

Liam posted a picture of...him and Sophia in front of Louis and I on the couch asleep.

"@Real_Liam_Payne: Got in late last night after a party! Soph and I found these two when we got in! Finally... #Loutie"

"OMFG DID LIAM JUST CONFIRM LOUTIE?"

"HOLY SHIT LOUTIE IS TOGETHER! HOW DID WE MISS THIS GUYS?!"

"Ewwwww Liam please tell me this is a joke"

"Photoshopped? What do you guys think?"

"They're fucking sleeping together i can't beleive it"

"jelous of katie rn"

The door opened and someone walked in the room.

Louis?

Am I dreaming or something?

Oh... that's right... Louis.

I need to start accepting the fact I'm with him and the other guys. I keep forgetting...it's so surreal...

He laughed at me a bit and closed the gently closed the door behind him. "You looked startled? Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just forgot...for a minute." I laughed under my breath and he walked over to me. He was just staring at me and leaned over me. "What? Do I look weird? I usually look bad in the morning if that's what..."

"No, you're beautiful." He brushed a strand of hair away from my face and kissed my forehead. "However Niall might say you look like a clown..." I could slap him sometimes, I swear. "But lucky for you I'm not Niall." He grinned at me. He thought he was quite funny.

"Well aren't you a charmer." I pushed him away from my face but he pushed back. He wrestled me down and crawled in bed on top of me. He leaned forward to kiss me again but my stomach began growling too loudly and he laughed at me again.

When was the last time I even ate? I'm sure it's been over 24 hours...

I don't count those burnt bagged pretzels on the plane as 'food.'