Chapter 4 - Sleepovers & Pepsi

Emily's POV:

This is the first time I've ever done this airport scene. I didn't go to places very often because my family is too dysfunctional for that. And I didn't really have any family outside of my parents so we never had anyone to pick up from the airport before. I wonder how this will go...is she going to run into our arms and we'll all have a big group hug like in the movies?

"I see her!" Katie stood up first and the rest of us did the same as Sasha emerged from the crowd of people that just got off the plane.

She looked the same as the day she left, except her hair was just a bit shorter. Her face lit up as she saw us and she ran over to where we were sitting. "Hey guys!" Katie hugged her first and then I hugged her.

"You haven't changed at all." Katie said.

"Neither have you girls." Sasha laughed and picked up her bag.

"I'll get that for you." Katie's mom said and took Sasha's bag. "Just this one?"

"Yeah that's all I have." We all started walking out to the car and Katie and I chatted with Sasha the entire walk.

"So what's new with you girls?" Sasha looked at both of us.

"Well let's see..." I started to speak. "Other than the usual bullies and drama of school, Katie was asked out by Danny today."

"Em, that's the only thing you can think of?" Katie dropped her head into her heads.

"Wait, Danny that guy you two were always hanging out with?" Sasha looked at me confused.

"Yeah, he's like really popular now."

We climbed in the car and as soon as the doors were closed.

"Man, can we get some fries or something on the way back?" Sasha looked at us hungrily. Yeah nothing had changed, she was still the same girl...

When we got back to Katie's home we ordered pizzas and went upstairs to catch up while we ate. Katie told them about Louis following her and we all embarassed the hell out of ourselves fangirling over it. Sasha ate most of the pizza and we found ourselves growing bored so we put on a movie to watch. After the movie was over everyone was still wide awake and bored and it was already 2am.

"What should we do now?" I looked at the girls who all shrugged and found places to sit on the floor and Katie's bed. "I know..." I scanned across each of their faces and picked a victim. "Angel."

"Me?" Angel said, looking nervous.

"Yeah. Truth or dare?" I grinned evily at her.

"No I don't like this game." She burried her face in her hands and we laughed at her. Then she mumbled "Truth."

"Have you ever stolen anything?"

"Of course not!" Angel answered quickly. "Well...wait, there was this one time I refilled my drink at Subway and it clearly said no free refills..."

"Wow, step aside Godfather." Katie laughed.

"Mmmm Subway sandwiches sound good." Sasha said.

"YOU JUST ATE A WHOLE PIZZA!" I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it! What about you, you've eaten a whole box of Chex?" Sasha crossed her arms and glared at me.

I stuffed a handfull of Chex in my mouth as I spoke. "This is different. This is desert."

"I swear you guys are female versions of Niall." Katie giggled at us again.

"Ok, who's next? Angel you have to pick someone." I said with my mouth still full.