Chapter 28 - 5 Seconds of Ponies & Pervs

(A/N) So I guess this is almost a fill in chapter but I think there's some nice Larry moments and sheit. Idk if a My Little Pony Playstation game actually exists or not but it does now. Yep, that's the only spoiler I'm giving you.

I actually have a lot of drama planned out for the next couple chapters. You'll be really surprised what I have in store for the next chapter...

Harry's POV:

"Ok, stop the video! Let me get this straight..." Liam said as he turned towards me. I stopped the DVD and looked at him eagerly. We were sitting on the floor in front of the TV in my room like children. "The kid..."

"Eren." I corrected.

"Right, Eren..." Liam rolled his eyes. "He touches the spoon and turns into a titan?"

"Exactly."

"The spoon turned him into a titan! I knew there was something up with those things!"

"No, the spoon didn't turn him into a titan, it was the metal..."

"Shut up, Harry. Unpause the DVD." Liam looked away from me and impatiently faced the TV.

"Jesus, I can't believe you got someone to watch that with you Haz." Liam and I turned towards the door and saw Louis standing there watching us. We were so surprised to see him finally out of his room and talking that we didn't know what to say.

"Hey Louis..." Liam said nervously. "Why don't you sit down and watch it with us? It's actually really good, there's a demonic spoon that causes anyone who touches it to turn into a titan..."

"God, Liam! It's not the spoon, how many times do I have to tell you that? Stop filling his mind with your fantasies! And it's only Eren that can turn into a titan! Hanji didn't turn into a titan did she!" I threw the remote at Liam's chest as I scolded him. I turned to see Louis actually laughing at us a bit. It was good to see him laughing again.

"I think I'll pass. I just got up to get my pizza." He showed us the pizza box in his hand. Louis' smile vanished almost as quickly as it appeared. "Where's uh, where's the other lads?"

"Niall is recording with Julian and Zayn and Perrie went shopping." Liam answered. Louis nodded in response and then walked back to his room without another word. I think it's time I talk to him. I've been meaning to talk to him for days but it always seemed like the wrong time. I feel like he's finally to the point where he'll actually listen to what I have to say.

"Why don't you watch the rest of the show, Liam. I'll be back." I handed Liam the remote, got up and walked to Louis' room. He left the door open so I just walked right in. He was sitting on his bed with a box of pizza and watching TV as always. There was a half full bottle of vodka on the nightstand. I wish he wouldn't resort to hard liquor every time he's depressed. "Louis, um...I think we should talk about... everything."