Jason The Toymaker x Reader

On a lazy Friday after my last period; I laid in my bed on my computer watching movies. I had some unfinished homework and I pulled it out trying to figure out what to do first. So I shut off my computer distracted I decided to head for a walk. To my surprise I found a small cute looking toy shop. I sighed then laughed my child instinct kicking in and headed into the store.

I started looking around the store everything looked so... untouched it gave me chills. Anyway I just smile and saw,"it". My favorite teddy it looked exactly like it that it brought tears to my eyes. Then I heard movement behind me I turned to see a man that was way taller than me.

"Hello welcome", he smiled down that me his look gave me even more chills. He had red  burgundy hair that was pretty messy but kinda cute-crazy, and honey colored eyes that looked beautiful.

"Hi", I said shyly.

"My dear theres not need to be shy", he said with a more friendly smile.

I started to speak but got cut off.

"You like bears I see you know what it's been a while since a customer came in I'll give you this teddy bear just promise me you'll treasure it", he said while handing it to me.

"Thank you so much", I said with a sweet smile I really didnt know if I should feel creeped out or really happy. I guess I feel both.

"My dear may I ask your name?", he said tilting his head.

"Oh yeah I'm (y/n) nice to meet you...", I said giving him time to answer.

"You can call me Jason", he said while shaking my hand.

I laughed we talked for a little longer then; I decided to head back home to finish my homework. I set the bear on my bed and started thinking of name I decided to name it after the person who gave it to me.

Jason

I don't why but now I believe I heard the name Jason before.

To be CONTINUED I have to push it cause I am going to start school soon but I really wanted to get out a CHAPTER :)